Kuroo Tetsurou x Reader <Raindrops>

DISCLAIMER: Nothing in here belongs to me except for the story plot. Enjoy!

Requested by @Bitch-Im-Fabulous_74
...........
'I must have done something horrible because this is terrible karma...'

___ stood in front of her parents' graves which were side by side, their names that now seemed so distant were starting to blur.

"Damn it!" ___ raised a fist, but when she knew she had nothing to vent her frustration on, she let it fall back to her side and squeezed it into her jacket pocket together with the other one.

'I just got a boyfriend too...' ___ lowered her body into a squat and shut her eyes, hoping that somehow she'd be seeing spirits when she opened them. Well, of course she knew that that wasn't going to happen.

She stayed there for hours, just talking to the non-living objects, not even noticing that her legs were in need of oxygen and her clothes that was now drenched.

The sound of the raindrops had always managed to calm her down, which was probably why she didn't mind getting soaked. Her shoes were sponges absorbing the mud and her tears were mixed with the tiny droplets.

"Mum, Dad, if you have reached heaven, please look after me. I've never listened to you, not once, yet you always listened to me. So watch me, I'll make you proud and make you smile," ___ smiled herself, thinking of how dramatic all this was. "Raindrops are..." Her smile faded. "Gone?"

Another sound replaced the old one, something louder and lower, "An umbrella?"

"You're one crazy girl aren't you? Getting wet and looking pathetic in front of your parents. Hurry up and go back, I'm sure they don't want you catching a cold."

___ rolled her eyes. "You did the same with yours a year ago!" She shouted, she just had to stab her knife of anger through his body. "Sorry..." She felt pretty bad, a family's death is never good to bring up.

"It's fine, I'm fine, so chill." His stuck out his tongue, trying to make ___ laugh. Whenever she laughed, he felt like laughing too. And whenever he laughed, she'd forget all her worries. And she did, a little giggle escaped her lips.

"Thanks, Kuroo".
"Anything for my best friend, but not for her boyfriend". Kuroo glared as if ___'s boyfriend was in range.

She sighed. "He's not a bad guy y'know, you've seen him help people so many times. When are you actually gonna start liking him? It's a big problem having you hate him."

"You never know when he's gonna do something bad to you. It's my duty to protect you then because of your mistake."

Kuroo couldn't help it, he liked ___. Unfortunately, she was his best friend. And it was his fault for letting ___ meet that guy in the first place. He couldn't bring himself to confess to her, despite the many years that they've know each other. It was pretty mean of him to talk bad about him but he was just so mad at himself.

"If he ever makes you sad, just once, I'll make sure he never sees you again," Kuroo kept the umbrella as the rain subsided.

"Hey, you've made me upset more times than I forgot to do my homework!" ___ was now feeling a lot better.

"Thanks again, best friend".
"Anytime, best friend".

He'll just accept being her best friend for now. But one day, he'll make her heart yearn for him.

He hugs her way more than her boyfriend does, he teases her way more than her boyfriend does, she makes her happy way more than her boyfriend does. No doubt about it, she'll be his soon, as soon as his raindrops are over.
...........
Thanks for reading! Pls comment on how I can improve my writing thanks!

I didn't update for so long😭 I honestly feel really really really guilty. My body has just been so powered down that even I can tell that I've been taking way too many naps and falling sick way too many times this year.

I'm sorry once again ( _ _)

-Re