Ennoshita Chikara x Reader <Flowers>

Yay:3 I'll not be writing till next Saturday :(

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot. Enjoy!
..............
Like a flower, you bloom with a smile.

___ and Ennoshita laid together under a tree, ___ resting her head on his lap and Ennoshita combing his fingers through her hair.

With them enjoying each other's touch, there was no reason to chat and ruin the moment.

___'s consciousness was slowly drifting away as darkness covered her eyes.

"She fell asleep... Again..." Ennoshita sighed and smiled. His eyes darted around, searching for some sort of amusement.

Nothing... The only thing that were surrounding them were grass and flowers...

Obviously he can't do anything with grass so the one and only option were the flowers. What could he do with them though?

Having no idea what he was going to do, he plucked a little flower out from the earth and examined it closely.

What a pretty flower it was... The colours of its petals complimented the colour of ___'s hair.

From there, an old song hit him.

"You're beautiful like the flowers in my backyard..." He sang. "With vibrant colours flying around your body..."

Unknown to Ennoshita, ___ was woken up with his singing.

"Oh how I want to hold that body of yours..."

"But you're just too far so I can't!" ___ completed.

"___?! You were listening?!" Ennoshita's face was deep red and he hid his face.

"Aw... Yes, yes I know I'm beautiful!" ___ kissed Ennoshita cheekily and went back to sleep.

But the flowers sing together with you
So why not I just join in the fun
I know I love you but you don't have a clue
Oh how you're beautiful like the flowers in my backyard
.........
Eesh done:) pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks!

The song is by 'A Certain Someone'

Coming up next is just a tag:P

-Kunaiwa