Azumane Asahi x Reader <Brave>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot! Enjoy
.........
Texting on her phone, ___ walked towards Karasuno high, her current school. She was bestfriends with Azumane Asahi, the ace of Karasuno's male volleyball team. Recalling how she met Asahi, ___ chuckled to herself.

Flashback
"Oh gosh! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!" ___ zoomed towards the school. She overslept due to a, not setting up her alarm clock and b, watching too much anime the previous night. She was just in time for school but when class started, she realised that she forgotten to bring her textbooks. She mentally face-palmed herself. She took out her notebook and started taking down the notes which the teacher wrote on the board.

After class, she went to get a drink at the vending machine in Karasuno. But as the drink was dispensing, it jammed halfway. "Argh! Can this day get any worse?!" ___ sighed in exasperation. Out of anger, she kicked the vending machine, hoping that the drink would somehow fall. But no, it just stood there, not even moving a millimeter. ___ cursed under her breath and stomped her feet. She then heard loud booming sounds from the gymnasium(the sound out volleyballs hitting the ground). ___ went towards the gymnasium and took a peek inside. The male volleyball team was training.

___ was so drawn to the game that she didn't even realise that she has been standing there the whole time and it was already dark. ___ was scared of the dark. She shuddered. The volleyball team has finished their practice and they walked out, surprised to see a shivering girl outside the gym.

"Oh! What are you doing here? Why haven't you gone back yet? It's already late. It's unsafe to go home by yourself now. Do you want somebody to take you home? Just incase. Where do you stay?" A friendly grey haired male worriedly asked ___. she blinked her eyes a couple of times, trying to recall everything that the setter had said before answering, "Uh... I was watching you guys play 'cause I was curious, and because of that, I haven't gone back yet, I know it's late and I'm scared to go back by myself, yes I would love someone to take me home and I stay in (address)". "Ah, good, Asahi lives near there. He can take you back. Right Asahi?" Sugawara turned back, facing Azumane. Azumane nodded slightly but ___ noticed that his actions were quite tensed. "T-then... Let's go?" Azumane lead ___ out of the school. As they were walking towards the direction of ___'s house, ___ looked up at the tall guy beside her and giggled. "What's so funny?" Azumane asked. "It's just that, for a big guy like you, you're really timid aren't you? I can tell that you're scared of the dark". ___ pointed out. Azumane stiffened and blushed a bit. "Don't worry, I'm scared of the dark too, it's just that you're with me so I'm not that afraid anymore. You don't have to put up such a brave front. Because I know that you're trembling inside". ___ skipped a few steps forward, now standing in front of Azumane. "But it's okay, you don't have to be afraid. Because I'm here!" ___ smiled then continued walking beside Azumane. "Thank you, uh..." "___. ___ ___". "Ah. Thank you ___-san," Azumane completed his sentence. They talked about random stuff like about volleyball then about school and shared some of their interests. Having fun, they both didn't even notice that they have reached ___'s house.

___ bowed towards Azumane. "Thank you Asahi-kun for taking me home. I really appreciate it". ___ waved goodbye to Azumane and entered her house. Azumane smiled and walked back to his own house.
End of flashback
It was really funny actually, how ___ actually had such similarities with Azumane. ___saw him when she almost reached the school. She called out his name and waved. He waved back and they both walked into school together.
............
This was actually quite a boring chapter but if u liked it, im glad. If you didn't then sry. I'm really tired now so goodnight peeps. Pls comment on how i can improve on my writing. Thanks!

-Kunaiwa