Tsukishima x Reader <3 Things>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot. Enjoy!
...........
Your P.O.V
Sure, Tsukki can be a dick and a pain in the ass at times, but he's still my boyfriend.

There are many things which I find really annoying about him but I still love him for who he is.

Though there are bad things sometimes, there are also good things about him.

1, the way he blushes. Being that cocky skyscraper, he likes to look down on people. Especially that guy from class 1-1. His name was... Hinata I think?

Tsukki can get really annoying with his teases. But just one sentence can bring him down into a blushing mess.

Sometimes, he just has to get a good taste of his own meds. I'm gonna give off a evil grin now...

2, his Tsundere personality. You know those Otakus or those people who claim that they're Otakus? They usually fangirl over the Tsundere guys. I wonder why.

But still, that Tsundere attitude of his can sometimes be hammered down with things such as: Me crying (I usually fake it so that he'll gimme some of his strawberry shortcake), cats, me taking away his glasses (I love doing this. He'll be chasing me around while toppling over stuff) and so on!

He may be one who teases a lot, but he's also one who is so fun to tease.

3, his love for me. I know of many guys who tell their girlfriends stuff like "I'll die for you!" Or "You're the only thing that matters!" And others.

But Tsukki, he says things like "If you ever need help, I'll be there." Or "Rely on my once in a while..." Romantic isn't it? Nah... That's just my Tsukki.

Yeah, these 3 little things, though simple, can increase the volume of my 'love tank'. I know it's really weird and all but I'm lucky to be able to experience these things.

Together with that megane of course. I'm gonna go and insert that 'XD' here...
...........
3 more to go!!

This is dedicated to my ancestor, _Happy_endings_ !! Happy birthday ya giraffe!! Hope you'll get many birthday wishes! Also happy birthday to YK which I totally do not ship with you. I'm not even kidding.

Pls comment on how I can improve my writing and thanks for reading this chapt!!

Coming up next is Akaashi Keiji x Reader!

-Kunaiwa