Kunimi Akira x Reader <The Monster and The Reject>

Wanted to write an AU similar to Little red riding hood and the wolf but I decided against it. But I guess this is still sorta like an AU...

KUNIMI IS SUCH AN UNDERRATED CHARACTER...

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot. Enjoy!
.............
He. Rejected and hated by the world, forced to keep away from all humans.

What has he done?

Nothing. Yet they still hated him.

Due to this, he had to leave home for the forest, he had to hunt for food and stay in a shelter made by leaves and wood, his thin clothing was the only warm covering around.

He didn't complain though.

A few times he had to eat humans who were foolish enough to step into the forest where he now lived. Unfortunately for them, they had to end their lives early.

He laid his back against the tree as he waited for his prey.

He heard a soft hum getting louder and louder. He soon heard footsteps together with the sweet sound.

___'s feet crushed the fallen leaves beneath her as she hummed her favourite song. She carried her basket of fruits as she walked deeper into the forest, oblivious to the danger up ahead.

Kunimi soon caught a glimpse of a red sweater and smiled. 'Here comes another one for me to eat... Well, I'll pray for your afterlife!'

He launched himself at her. Landing just a hair's breadth away, he drew his fist, ready to knock her out but stopped.

Her eyes...

He stood frozen to the ground. Unable to move.

"Wait, there was a human here?! No no no! I wasn't supposed to meet anyone!" ___ dropped her basket and shook her head, covering her mouth.

"I'm so sorry! But why are you here?! You shouldn't be here! They say that there's a mad man wondering around these woods. Why would you be in such a dangerous place?!"

'People think that there's a mad man in the forest. So that's a good place for me to hide. No one would want to go into a forest where a dangerous person is in. That way, I wouldn't hurt anymore people. Yes! I finally can have my freedom without fear!'

That was what she thought before she saw him.

Her eyes... They're red... A beautiful red.

"Wh-why are you here?" She repeated.

"I..." Before he could finish, his legs already took off into a sprint.

'She has 'danger' written all over her. Better keep away'.

He climbed a tree and hopped from branch to branch.

'But... Her eyes kind of seem sad... Her voice too. They don't belong to a dangerous person. I'm sure of it'.

He ran pass a wide patch of grass and finally fell into a puddle of water.

'I... I can't kill her... Why?'

"Good, he's gone..." ___ sighed in relief and continued her walk.

One called a monster, the other a reject. They belong to the same position yet they're afraid of each other.

The one who is called 'Monster', ___, has red eyes which everyone is afraid of. It wasn't her fault that she was born with them.

The reject, Kunimi, couldn't live with others for they could get along.

The two were the same. Yet they didn't want to stay together.

How sad... For the monster and the reject.
..............
Done, pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks!

Pls don't say that red eyes are cool. That's being really disrespectful. I don't wanna explain why.

Dunno How many read this but I like it.

Coming up next is Yaku Morisuke x Reader!

-Kunaiwa