Oikawa Tooru x Reader <Confession Letter>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot. Enjoy!
.........
"Kya!~" A hord of fangirls charged across the halls, chasing after their 'beloved' Oikawa Tooru. ___ was among them. They crowded around their idol and started giving him gifts like chocolates, soft toys, stationary, and so on. Oikawa's fangirls kept pushing each other, competing to get closer to Oikawa. ___ was like a pinball, being shoved here and there. She couldn't even get close to Oikawa, she wanted to give him a confession letter. It was hard trying to regain her balance, but the force was not enough to make her topple. Until, one of Oikawa's fangirls bumped her back and she almost fell.

"Watch out!" Oikawa shouted. He caught ___ by her waist and hoisted her up. She crashed into his chest, blushing furiously. "U-uh... Th-thank you... Oikawa-san" ___ stuttered. 'Wait... Now is my chance!' ___ thought. She handed Oikawa her letter. The brunette took it from her and opened it. He read it silently. Beads of persperation started forming on ___'s forehead. Was he going to reject her? She waited for Oikawa to answer patiently.

"Hm... Sure! I'll go out with you. How 'bout we meet outside the schoolgate tomorrow? And you can call me Tooru by the way!" Oikawa agreed happily. ___ was so happy. She nodded her head vigorously, "S-sure, T-Tooru!" He smiled and walked away.

In front of ___, Oikawa's fangirls were giving her death glares, muttering under their breaths. She sweatdropped and quickly sprinted away from those horrifying girls. ___ couldn't believe it. 'Finally! I get to go out with Oikawa-san! I should wear my silver flats tomorrow...' ___ pondered. She couldn't wait until tomorrow.
..........
There you have it, an Oikawa x Reader. Honestly, I'm not a fan of Oikawa. But I have to admit that he is really good at volleyball. Hope you enjoyed the story! Pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks!

-Kunaiwa