Sawamura Daichi x Reader <Little Notes>

Requested by @-Browl-

Request number 9. 8 is in my Anime Big Brother x Reader book.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot. Enjoy!
...........
___ wasn't really the kind to stand out. She didn't talk much as she didn't have many people to really interact with. There was someone that she really liked though, the volleyball captain, Sawamura Daichi. It seemed like he was taken by Michimiya Yui, sad to say.

She always managed to so easily strike a conversation with him and he always entertained her. 'The perfect pair' was what they always teased them with. Breaking that relationship wouldn't be a good option.

'I wish that I could be as confident as her', 'I wish that I was as charasmatic as her', 'I wish that I could be as friendly as her', 'I wish that people would rely on me as much as the do with her'. At first these thoughts were motivating her to want to change but she gave up after a week.

The next day, as usual, ___ sat at her desk and stared into space. What comforting silence, just like how she liked it.

"Hello ___~" A voice sang.

___ turned her head, too fast till it hurt. She placed her hand on her neck to suppress the pain. "H-hi... Michimiya..." she replied.

"Here, this is for you!" Michimiya handed ___ a small folded piece of paper. Carefully opening it, she slowly read, rubbing her eyes to make sure that she read correctly.

Cheer up! You don't have to be alone!

"It's from a very close friend of mine, be prepared to receive more!" With that, Michimiya excused herself, letting ___ breathe again. She just couldn't get used to the atmosphere around that girl, it was like a huge cloud of... neon light rays?

After school, ___ opened her locker and found another note.

I'm by your side but I'll give you space

Okay... that was sweet, but who was writing all this?

As the days went by, she collected more and more of these notes. She liked them, some were really motivational, some were funny, some were hard to understand but she still enjoyed reading those.

As she went to her seat again, she found one beside her bag.

Hey, can you meet me after school? Go to the library and pull out the blue book closest to the door.

On the back, there was an 'I'. Why not? She had time to waste anyways.

In the library, she found the book and when she flipped it open, she found another note.

Good job finding this:) Now go to the roof top and check the old tree

On the back, there was an 'E'.

___ kept following the directions that the notes were giving. It was fun, going around the school like a little treasure hunt.

She gathered the letters,
I E L U V O Y

Was she supppsed to unscramble them? Finally she went to the roof top. She looked around and didn't find any note there so she decided to go up one more level.

No note, only a boy.

"Sawamura?"

"Yo, ___". He smiled and handed her the last piece. "Do you get the message?" It was an 'O'.

"I, E, L, U, V, O, Y, O... Ieluvoyo?" ___ attempted to read the non-existent word and that made Sawamura laugh while crouching to the ground.

"No silly, here, give 'em to me" he gently took the letters from her hand and layed them on the ground.
I LOVE YOU

Was what it said.

"I love you ___, go out with me?"
.............
Thanks for reading! I'll try doing all the stuff that I left. Sry for those of you who made requests previously:(

-Re