Nishinoya Yuu x Reader <Soulmates>

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot. Enjoy!

This is NOT a soulmate AU.
.............
Why does Nishinoya have that tuft of bleached hair? His many classmates have asked him but he waved it off, saying that it was nothing.

Let's say... It all started from a little promise.

When ___ and Nishinoya were younger, they overheard their friend talk about how soulmates had the same hair.

The two, half-jokingly, said that they were soulmates. They had never believed in these things, but since it was just for the fun of it, they both bleached a little bit of their hair.

They thought that many would think that they were soulmates, but instead, many said that they looked like twins.

It's not that they didn't like each other in the loving kind of way, it's just that their parents said that they were too young to get together at that point of time.

Nevertheless, they still kept that few strands of bleached hair.

"It reminds me of the other!" They both say. Hopefully, someday, they get together.

They may even be soulmates but no one knows!
............
I DID IT! I finally wrote a story without ending with a dialogue! Praise me!

Oh and the 'Chat With Kunaiwa' book is finally up! Go check it out! I really look forward to answering your questions:)

Pls comment on how I can improve my writing. Thanks!

Coming up next is Ushijima Wakatoshi x Reader!

Next few stories are inspired by the camp which I just attended.

-Kunaiwa