Akaashi Keiji x Reader <Hats>

No, I'm not dead. I just had camp so writing more later.

Requested by @AvidFangirl2016.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot. Enjoy!
..................
___'s hands rummaged the trunk for a another hat as Akaashi gave a irritated sigh.

"Try this on!" ___ pulled out a fedora and placed it on his head.

"It's fine... Like I said, anything is fine. As long as it's not that hat with the weird eye thingies."

"Mm... Then... Gah! I just can't decide! You look good in everything!" ___ fell on her butt and face palmed.

Akaashi, being the good boyfriend he is, awkwardly wrapped his arms around ___ which... Well, resulted in him being pulled down to the ground together with her and being tackled into a tickle attack.

He couldn't hold in his laughter and rolled around, smacking randomly at the air trying to stop ___.

"S-stop! Haha! ___-san, pl-please!"

"Not until you know the importance of a good groom!" She gave an evil smirk.

"O-okay! Now stop! Haha!"

___ released her boyfriend and sat cross-legged giving an innocent smile.

"You're so bad..."
"I know!" She grinned.
................
Thanks for reading pls comment on how I can improve my writing:)

Honestly, it feels really bad when another person requests for a fic with your fav character😕 oh well😂

Coming up next is Kunimi Akira x Reader!

-Kunaiwa