Tsukishima Kei x Reader <Jacket>

Requested by @Hime-dere

Request number 7.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything in here except for the story plot. Enjoy!
...........
___ coughed, worrying the tall blonde but of course, he didn't dare show it to her. Instead, he decided to tease her.

"Geez, how weak are you?"

She sighed, ignoring him and attending to her work again. It's just a cough, there's no big deal about it.

The next day, as they were eating lunch together, she sneezed. That little sneeze which he found was super cute. Even though he was getting even more worried than the day before.

That night, red coloured from her cheeks to her nose, her fingers couldn't stop trembling and her body was lighter yet it felt much heavier.

'I need to finish this!' Was what went in her mind, trying her best to focus. Her body showed that she was exhausted but her mind showed otherwise. Her handwriting got messier for every word written and her eyes started to dry up.

"Okay, that's it," Tsukishima got up and hoisted ___ up, laying her on the couch. "Rest, no excuses, unless you wanna feel torture that is."

___ recognised that tone, it's his really serious one which he only used if he was determined. She had no choice but to oblige.

Unzipping his jacket, he threw it on top of her body. Being the much bigger figure, his jacket was more like a blanket to her, warm and fuzzy.

And that scent, that sweet scent which could only be found on him was occupying the air around her.

It's not that bad, Tsukishima was never a really kind guy anyways, even if she couldn't finish her work, it could never be more important then...

"Tsukki... You're being sweet..."

"No I'm not, go to sleep or I'll hit you!" He turned away, not wanted his blush to be visible.

She gave a weak laugh, how nice to have someone to hold you back sometimes.
..........
Thanks for reading:)

-Kunaiwa