Motivational Quotes #1-50

(1)Take this world and give me Jesus. This is not Where I Belong!

"Where I Belong" by Building 429

(2)Never underestimate my Jesus. You're telling me that there's no hope. I'm telling you you're wrong.

Relient K lyrics

(3)It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.

Paulo Coelho

(4)People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing. That's why we recommend it daily.

Zig Ziglar

(5)If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realizing that you are the author and every day you have the opportunity to write a new page.

Mark Houlahan

(6)At any given moment, you have the power to say, "This is not how my story will end".

Unknown

(7)To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.

Oscar Wilde

(8)Jumping at several small opportunities may get us there more quickly than waiting for the big one to come along.

Hugh Allen

(9)If you can't hear God, turn off the world's volume.

Unknown

(10)Believe with all of your heart that you will do what you were made to do.

Orison Swett Marden

(11)Never let your memories be greater than your dreams.

Doug Ivester

(12)Failure is not fun. It can be awful. But living so cautious that you never fail is worse.

Natalie Babbitt

(13)Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.

Oprah Winfrey

(14)Life is like a camera:

Focus on what's important. Capture the good times. Develop from the negatives and if things don't work out, Take another shot.

Unknown

(15)Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.

Henry Ford

(16)During the tough times, emotions are not reliable. Scripture trumps feelings. God is near whether you sense his presence or not.

Max Lucado

(17)Stop wishing. Start doing.

Unknown

(18)Do something wonderful. People may imitate it.

Albert Schweitzer

(19)Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flights to the imagination, and life to everything.

Plato

(20)Be who you were called to be, and you will set the world on fire.

St. Catherine of Sienna

(21)Dear God,

I want to take a minute not to ask for anything, but to simply say thank you for all I have! Please, let me never forget to be grateful for the things I have and patient for the things I don't. Amen.