Motivational Quotes #251-300

(251)Never. We never lose our loved ones. They accompany us; they don't disappear from our lives. We are merely in different rooms.

Paulo Coelho

(252)To My Child:

When I tell you I love you, I don't say it out of habit or to make a conversation. I say it to remind you that you're the best thing that ever happened to me.

Unknown

(253)Children have to be educated, but they also have to be left to educate themselves.

Ernest Dimnet

(254)Always smile back at little children. To ignore them is to destroy their belief that the world is good.

Unknown

(255)Children are not things to be molded, but people to be unfolded.

Jess Lair

(256)One hundred years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove, but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child.

Forest E. Witcraft

(257)How you speak to your children becomes their inner voice.

Unknown

(258)A mother's love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking. It never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking.

Helen Steiner Rice

(259)The only people who truly know your story are the ones who help you write it.

Unknown

(260)Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands.

Anne Frank

(261)Whenever you talk to your parents, always think that they were in your place some years ago and you will be in their place some years later.

Tasneem Hameed

(262)The most beautiful feeling in the world is to see your parents happy and knowing you are the reason behind that happiness.

Unknown

(263)Love your parents. We are so busy growing up, we often forget they are also growing old.

Unknown

(264)We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.

Henry Ward Beecher

(265)Parents need to fill a child's bucket of self-esteem so high that the rest of the world can't poke enough holes to drain it dry.

Alvin Price

(266)Love your parents and treat them with loving care, for you will only know their value when you see their empty chair.

Unknown

(267)Parents are friends that life gives us; friends are parents that the heart chooses.

Comtesse Diane

(268)Never forget your parents. They are the reason why you are and who you are.

Unknown

(269)To understand your parents' love, you must raise children yourself.

Chinese proverb

(270)Have you ever looked into the eyes of your child and seen the unconditional love that lives deep within them for you? That's true love. When you see that, that's how you know you're a good parent. A parent's true love never fails.