Motivational Quotes #2,101-2,150

(2,101)You put yourself where you are, and if you find yourself unsatisfied with how you are, then get yourself out of it.

Stephen Richards

(2,102)If you want peace, stop fighting. If you want peace of mind, stop fighting with your thoughts.

Peter McWilliams

(2,103)Part of the happiness of life consists not in fighting battles, but in avoiding them.

Norman Peale

(2,104)When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion.

Dale Carnegie

(2,105)When I say manage emotions, I only mean the really distressing, incapacitating emotions. Feeling emotions is what makes life rich. You need your passions.

Daniel Goleman

(2,106)If you are tuned out of your own emotions, you will be poor at reading them in other people.

Daniel Goleman

(2,107)There was no language barrier when it came to kids, and when it came to play.

Connie Sellecca

(2,108)Music is the universal language of mankind.

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

(2,109)One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.

Henry Miller

(2,110)Being different can work for the individuals who are comfortable with themselves, and most importantly, work hard to achieve greatness.

Ellen J. Barrier

(2,111)The greatest barrier to someone achieving their potential is their denial of it.

Simon Travaglia

(2,112)Looking back, I see that I was always afraid of something: of the dark, of displeasing people, of failure. Anything I accomplished had to be done across a barrier of fear.

Eleanor Roosevelt

(2,113)We are the children of one creator. We are different in some ways. Yet, we are equal.

Ellen J. Barrier

(2,114)Trust is the foundation for a strong and successful relationship.

Ellen J. Barrier

(2,115)Love can remove fear and heal a broken heart, if it's allowed to enter.

Ellen J. Barrier

(2,116)Age is no barrier. It's a limitation you put on your mind.

Jackie Joyner-Kersee

(2,117)God created our skin tones with beautiful variety, but all of our souls are the same color.

Dave Willis

(2,118)As I get older, I get smaller. I see other parts of the world I didn't see before. Other points of view. I see outside myself.

Neil Young

(2,119)Love the giver more than the gift.

Brigham Young

(2,120)When I was young, my ambition was to be one of the people who made a difference in this world. My hope is to leave the world a little better for having been there.