Motivational Quotes #3,751-3,800

(3,751) There is beauty in the obvious.
Shane Koyczan

(3,752) I'm different. Always have been. It took a while but I have accepted that I am a magic not meant for everyone to understand, so they question. That's okay. I will stay in my lane being all magical and stuff.
Unknown

(3,753) There is something delicious about writing the first words of a story. You never quite know where they'll take you.
Beatrix Potter

(3,754) Writing stories is my escape from the claustrophobia of individuality. It lets me, at least for a while, live more than one life, walk more than one path. Reading, of course, can do the same.
Emma Donoghue

(3,755) Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won't come in.
Isaac Asimov

(3,756) When you throw dirt, you lose ground.
Texan proverb

(3,757) All you can change is yourself, but sometimes that changes everything.
Gary Goldstein

(3,758) Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and erors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds. It dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.
Anais Nin

(3,759) Learn how to select your thoughts just the same way you select your clothes every day. This is a power you can cultivate. If you want to control things in your life so bad, work on the mind. That's the only thing you should be trying to control.
Elizabeth Gilbert

(3,760) No day shall erase you from the memory of time.
Virgil

(3,761) Actions prove who someone is; words just prove who they want to be.
Unknown

(3,762) Most relationships end because people stop doing the things they were doing at the beginning.
Unknown

(3,763) I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing.

The Diary of Anais Nin, Anais Nin

(3,764) If you run now, you'll be running for the rest of your life.

Reborn, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

(3,765) He broke down her walls without her even noticing. And when he rebuilt the walls, he added windows to let the sunshine in.

Unknown

(3,766) You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.

Swami Vivekananda

(3,767) Do your little bit of good wherever you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.
Desmond Tutu

(3,768) You see a person's true colors when you are no longer beneficial to their life.
Ritu Ghatourey

(3,769) Loving yourself starts with liking yourself, which starts with respecting yourself, which starts with thinking of yourself in positive ways.
Jerry Corsten