Motivational Quotes #1,001-1,050

(1,001)Doubt whom you will, but never yourself.

Christian Nestell Bovee

(1,002)Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great.

Orison Swett Marden

(1,003)Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.

Leon J. Suenes

(1,004)The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook.

William James

(1,005)The wise man should be prepared for everything that does not lie within his control.

Pythagoras

(1,006)The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.

Unknown

(1,007)The best angle to approach any problem is the try-angle.

Unknown

(1,008)Each one of us should lead a life stirring enough to start a movement.

Max Lucado

(1,009)Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.

Carl Gustav Jung

(1,010)If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities.

Maya Angelou

(1,011)The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.

Saint Augustine

(1,012)Everyone thinks they have the best dog, and none of them are wrong.

W. R. Purche

(1,013)Courageous people do not fear forgiving, for the sake of peace.

Nelson Mandela

(1,014)Love is spending the rest of your life with someone who makes you nuts and you just want to kill them but you don't...because you can't imagine life without them.

Unknown

(1,015)Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

George Orwell

(1,016)All growth depends upon activity. There is no development physically or intellectually without effort, and effort means work.

Calvin Coolidge

(1,016)A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.

Maya Angelou

(1.017)If you can't fly then run—if you can't run then walk...if you can't walk then crawl—whatever you do keep moving forward.

Martin Luther King Jr.

(1,018)Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.

Seneca

(1,019)The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.

Abraham Lincoln

(1,020)Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.