Motivational Quotes #3,351-3,400

(3,351) A 'what if' is worse than a wish in the sense that it could have come true.
"Annabell" by InsaneCosmonaut

(3,352) It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something.
Franklin Roosevelt

(3,353) One's opinion should only be as strong as one's knowledge on the matter.
Eric Hirzel

(3,354) For a star to be born, there's one thing that must happen: a gaseous nebula must collapse. So collapse. Crumble. This is not your destruction...This is your birth.
Zoe Skylar

(3,355) Maybe we judge people too much by their looks because it's easier than seeing what's really important.
"Beastly" by Alex Flinn

(3,356) Any book that helps a child to form a habit of reading, to make reading one of his deep and continuing needs, is good for him.
Maya Angelou

(3,357) Impossible isn't something that can't be done. It's just something that hasn't been done before.
Unknown

(3,358) Pain is real. But so is hope.
Unknown

(3,359) Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.
Franz Kafka

(3,360) The world has a habit of making room for the man whose words and actions show that he knows where he is going.
Napoleon Hill

(3,361) A writer is simply a photographer of thoughts.
Brandon A. Trean

(3,362) I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.
"Magical Thinking: True Stories" by Augusten Burroughs

(3,363) Oh my darling, it's true. Beautiful things have dents and scratches too.
Unknown

(3,364) We read in bed because reading is halfway between life and dreaming.
Anna Quindlen

(3,365) Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.
Norman Cousins

(3,366) It's better to look back in life and say, "I can't believe I did that," than to look back and say, "I wish I did that."
Unknown

(3,367) You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.
Friedrich Nietzsche

(3,368) Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
Jim Morrison

(3,369) A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
Franz Kafka

(3,370) The writer is by nature a dreamer - a conscious dreamer.
Carson McCullers

(3,371) Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.
William Wordsworth

(3,372) It's ok. Writers should be strange.
Unknown

(3,373) One of the hardest things in life is deciding in whether you should give up or try harder.
Unknown

(3,374) To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.
Joseph Pearce

(3,375) Creativity is seeing what everyone else has seen, and thinking what no one else has thought.
Albert Einstein

(3,376) Creativity is the way I share my soul with the world.
Brene Brown

(3,377) Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely.
Auguste Rodin

(3,378) We judge ourselves by our intentions and others by their behavior.
Stephen M. R. Covey

(3,379) It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
Theodore Roosevelt

(3,380) There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.
Maya Angelou

(3,381) A man's dreams are an index to his greatness.
Zadok Rabinwitz

(3,382) Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goals: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.
Louis Pasteur

(3,383) Most of the successful people I've known are the ones who do more listening than talking.
Bernard Baruch

(3,384) Repentance is good for the soul; apologize for anything you have done to hurt someone else.
Brian Tracy

(3,385) Every time you are able to find some humor in a difficult situation, you win.
Unknown

(3,386) Forgiveness is just another name for freedom.
Unknown

(3,387) A child is a person who can't understand why someone would give away a perfectly good kitten.
Doug Larson

(3,388) You have the itch for writing born in you. It's quite incurable. What are you going to do with it?
L. M. Montgomery

(3,389) Lose track of the 400 pages and write just one page for each day, it helps. Then when it gets finished, you are always surprised.
John Steinbeck

(3,390) Reality is the mirror of your thoughts. Choose well what you put in front of the mirror.
Remez Sasson

(3,391) Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.
Desmond Tutu

(3,392) The only way you can truly control how you are seen is being honest all the time.
Tom Hanks

(3,393) Write hard and clear about what hurts.
Ernest Hemingway

(3,394) It's not failure, it's unfinished success.
Joubert Botha

(3,395) If you only focus on your problems, that's all you'll ever see.
Tim Fargo

(3,396) People shine brightest when they seek to understand what kind of love sustains them.
Lilia Baranovskaya, Yuri!!! on Ice

(3,397) How can someone who can't movitate others motivate himself?
Victor Nikiforov, Yuri!!! on Ice

(3,398) Little by little, what you've begun will naturally become important to you. What you need at the start is a little curiosity.
Shimizu Kiyoko, Haikyuu!!

(3,399) The one thing you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision. So write and draw and build and play and dance and live as only you can.
Neil Gaiman

(3,400) Because music is a language unto itself, when I'm writing, I need silence. I need to hear the music and the rhythms of the words inside my thoughts.
Marianne Wiggins