Motivational Quotes #1,401-1,450

(1,401)Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds.

Gordon B. Hinckley

(1,402)Risks must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Leo Buscaglia

(1,403)Being someone's first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.

Unknown

(1,404)Every person you meet knows something you don't; learn from them.

H. Jackson Brown

(1,405)Not only can you not plan the impact you're going to have, you often won't recognize it when you're having it.

Dick Costolo

(1,406)Have patience with all things, but first of all with yourself.

Saint Francis de Sales

(1,407)Among the things you can give and still keep are your word, a smile, and a grateful heart.

Zig Ziglar

(1,408)If a guy wants you for your breasts, thighs, and legs, send him to KFC. You're a lady, not a cheap value meal.

Nicholas Cage

(1,409)Don't shine so others can see you, shine so that through you, others can see Him.

Unknown

(1,410)It's not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.

Red Jacket

(1,411)When you lose a couple of times, it makes you realize how difficult it is to win.

Steffi Graf

(1,412)It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something.

Franklin D. Roosevelt

(1,413)Spending time with children is more important than spending money on children.

Anthony Douglas Williams

(1,414)The surest way not to fail is to determine to succeed.

Richard B. Sheridan

(1,415)If you don't fit in, then you're probably doing the right thing.

Unknown

(1,416)Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.

Fred Rogers

(1,417)The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want.

Ben Stein

(1,418)Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it...or learn from it.

Rafiki, The Lion King

(1,419)I am rapidly running out of tomorrows on which to begin studying.

Stanford

(1,420)The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.

Alice Walker

(1,421)Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.