Motivational Quotes #3,451-3,500

(3,451) Every true love and friendship is a story of unexpected transformation. If we are the same person before and after we loved, that means we haven't loved enough.
"The Forty Rules of Love" by Elif Shafak

(3,452) Even when I am alone, I have real good company - dreams and imaginations and pretendings.
L. M. Montgomery

(3,453) Artists are people driven by the tension between the desire to communicate and the desire to hide.
D. W. Winnicott

(3,454) This is the problem with dealing with someone who is actually a good listener. They don't jump in on your sentences, saving you from actually finishing them, or talk over you, allowing what you do manage to get out to be lost or altered in transit. Instead, they wait, so you have to keep going.
Sarah Dessen

(3,455) Do you think the universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences.
Emery Allen

(3,456) When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
Patrick Rothfuss

(3,457) Just remember that sometimes, the way you think about a person isn't the way they actually are.
John Green

(3,458) I think there are pieces of yourself that you will always guard.
Kiera Cass

(3,459) Life is beyond reason. That's why you must go on; if it's only to fulfill your destiny.
Monsieur Verdoux, Charlie Chaplin

(3,460) Despair is a narcotic. It lulls the mind into indifference.
Monsieur Verdoux, Charlie Chaplin

(3,461) Life isn't always fair, lass, but that doesn't mean it can't still be sweet.
The Dark Highlander, Karen Marie Moning

(3,462) A heart that loves makes magic of its own.
Kiss of the Highlander, Karen Marie Moning

(3,463) The good guys and bad guys aren't as easy to tell apart as I used to think they were. You can't look at someone with your eyes and take their measure. You have to look with the heart.
Shadowfever, Karen Marie Moning

(3,464) Some people bring out the worst in you, others bring out the best, and then there are those remarkably rare, addictive ones who just bring out the most. Of everything.
Shadowfever, Karen Marie Moning

(3,465) Eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
Unknown

(3,466) Never say anything about yourself you do not want to come true.
Brian Tracy

(3,467) All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.
Peanuts, Lucy van Pelt

(3,468) When we don't know who to hate, we hate ourselves.
Invisible Monsters, Chuck Palahniuk

(3,469) The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.
Vince Lombardi