Motivational Quotes #2,851-2,900

(2,851) A man may fall many times but he won't be a failure until he says someone pushed him.
Elmer G. Letterman

(2,852) Honey, folks are gonna talk about you till the day you die and ain't nothing you can do. Let folks talk. It ain't about what they call you, it's what you answer to. You remember that. You hear me?
Madea, Tyler Perry's Madea

(2,853) Life is like a piano. What you get out of it depends on how you play it.
Tom Lehrer

(2,854) You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
Maya Angelou

(2,855) Kindness is a language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
Mark Twain

(2,856) Life moves forward. If you keep looking back, you won't be able to see where you're going.
Charles Carroll

(2,857) Your deeds are your monuments.
R. J. Palacio

(2,858) Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.
Napoleon Hill

(2,859) Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
Oscar Wilde

(2,860) Gratitude is the sign of noble souls.
Aesop

(2,861) Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away.
Elvis Presley

(2,862) Learning to trust is one of life's most difficult tasks.
Isaac Watts

(2,863) Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
Joseph Campbell

(2,864) The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege.
Charles Kuralt

(2,865) One thorn of experience is worth a whole wilderness of warning.
James Russell Lowell

(2,866) Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night.
Edgar Allen Poe

(2,867) Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
George Bernard Shaw

(2,868) The wise man does not lay up his own treasures. The more he gives to others, the more he has for his own.
Lao Tzu

(2,869) I have love in me the likes of which you can scarely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisy one, I will indulge the other.
Frankenstein (1994)

(2,870) The act of being in itself is not the problem. It's just that some ways of being are incompatible with the others. We get obsessed by them and miss out on everything else.
Unknown

(2,871) Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have.
Zig Ziglar

(2,872) A man of ability and the desire to accomplish something can do anything.
Donald Kircher