Motivational Quotes #1,701-1,750

(1,701)Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.

John Quincy Adams

(1,702)The only time you should ever look back, is to see how far you've come.

Unknown

(1,703)We are born in one day. We die in one day. We can change in one day. And we can fall in love in one day. Anything can happen in just one day.

Unknown

(1,704)Success doesn't wait for you to catch up. You have to chase it down.

Bo Dallas

(1,705)I'm not single. I'm not taken. I'm simply on reserve for the one who deserves my heart.

Unknown

(1,706)Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Unknown

(1,707)Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.

Dr. Seuss

(1,708)I will go anywhere as long as it's forward.

David Livingston

(1,709)Anyone can make you smile, many people can make you cry, but it takes someone really special to make you smile with tears in your eyes.

Unknown

(1,710)The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do.

Walter Bagehot

(1,711)If I was meant to be controlled, I would have come with a remote.

Unknown

(1,712)Enjoy your own life without comparing it with that of another.

Marquins de Condorcet

(1,713)If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.

Jim Rohn

(1,714)Behind every successful man there's a lot of unsuccessful years.

Bob Brown

(1,715)Strong women wear their pain like stilettos. No matter how much it hurts, all you see is the beauty of it.

Unknown

(1,716)Successful people have fear. Successful people have doubts. Successful people have worries. They just don't let these feelings stop them.

T. Harv Eker

(1,717)I was born to make mistakes, not to fake perfection.

Drake

(1,718)Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun's rays don't burn until brought to a focus.