Motivational Quotes #3,801-3,850

(3,801) But the most beautiful things in life are not just things. They're people, and places, memories and pictures. They're feelings and moments, smiles and laughter.
Unknown

(3,802) Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win.
Jonathan Kozol

(3,803) Sometimes the two people who are truly best for each other will have to face greater obstacles in order to be with each other.
Unknown

(3,804) Leaders become great not because of their power, but because of their ability to empower others.
John Maxwell

(3,805) Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.
Albert Einstein

(3,806) Whether a fish lives in a clear stream or a water ditch, so long as it continues swimming forward, it will grow up beautifully.
Koro-sensei, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu

(3,807) Peace begins when expectations end.
Buddha

(3,808) To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
Audrey Hepburn

(3,809) We spend our lives like quarters at some slot machine, gambling away all the things we could've been, trying to line up all those pieces of fruit to win some sort of jackpot because it's easier to risk everything for anything when nothing is all you've got.
Shane Koyczan

(3,810) We are wounded by the words people speak, but we die from the ones that were never spoken.
Shakieb Orgunwall

(3,811) If you can't be a pencil to write someone's happiness, then try to be the eraser to remove their sadness.
Unknown

(3,812) Dear Pain,
One day, all you'll ever be is a memory, but the wisdom I'll gain will forever strengthen me.
Rubyanne

(3,813) I must learn to love the fool in me - the one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, loves and hates, hurts and gets hurt, promises and breaks promises.
Unknown

(3,814) Sometimes, our minds are red alerts you can't see, even when you look us in the eye. We cry for what others would consider no reason. Sometimes, the treason we commit it against ourselves.
Shane Koyczan

(3,815) Music is life. That's why our hearts have beats.
Unknown

(3,816) As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

(3,817) There have been those who were asked to be amazing at something they had no gift for, and there have been those who were magnificent at something they'll never have a chance to prove.
Shane Koyczan

(3,818) Champions behave like champions before they're champions; they have a winning standard of performance before they are winners.
Bill Walsh

(3,819) Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.
Unknown