Motivational Quotes #1,801-1,850

(1,801)If you can tell me who your heroes are, I can tell you how you're going to turn out. It's really important to have the right heroes.

Warren Buffett (Artist)

(1,802)Heroes are ordinary people who make themselves extraordinary.

Gerard Way

(1,803)Heroism is endurance for one moment more.

George F. Kennan

(1,804)My heroes are just everyday people who work hard, are honest and have integrity.

Jordin Sparks (Artist)

(1,805)Heroes are made by the paths they choose, not the powers they are graced with.

Brodi Ashton

(1,806)Don't forget who your heroes are, what they mean to you and why they mean that to you.

Gale Harold

(1,807)You are not in this world to live up to other people's expectations, nor should you feel the world must live up to yours.

F. Perl

(1,808)You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get.

Michael Phelps

(1,809)Today I shall behave, as if this is the day I will be remembered.

Dr. Seuss

(1,810)Time moves in one direction, memory another.

William Gibson

(1,811)Today's special moments are tomorrow's memories.

Genie, Aladdin

(1,812)People say bad memories cause the most pain, but really, it's the good ones that drive you insane.

Unknown

(1,813)Don't devote any time to thinking of painful memories from your past. You can't drive well while looking in the rearview mirror.

Zayn Malik (Artist)

(1,814)It hurt because it mattered.

John Green

(1,815)Sometimes you just got to quit thinking so much if it feels right, it probably is so just go with it.

Unknown

(1,816)Nobody notices your sorrow, your pain, but everyone notices your mistakes.

Miley Cyrus (Artist)

(1,817)It's not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it's not possible to find it elsewhere.

Agnes Repplier

(1,818)Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Homer Simpson, The Simpsons

(1,819)If you believe in yourself and with a tiny pinch of magic, all your dreams can come true.

Spongebob, SpongebobSquarepants

(1,820)Sometimes we're all too quick to count down the days that we forget to make the days count.

Unknown

(1,821)We all wish it didn't hurt

When you try your best

But it doesn't work