Motivational Quotes #2,151-2,200

(2,151)Being a kid and growing up is such a cool part of life. When you're young, you have no worries, no drama, only your imagination. It's the best!

Devon Werkheiser

(2,152)We spend our whole childhood wanting to grow up faster. But we spend our whole adult life wanting to go back to the simplicity of being a kid again.

Unknown

(2,153)The person who can't set himself down on the crest of the moment, forgetting everything from the past, who isn't capable of standing on a single point, like a goddess of victory, without dizziness or fear, will never know what happiness is.

Friedrich Nietzsche, Untimely Meditations

(2,154)You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star.

Friedrich Nietzsche

(2,155)It's not only fine feathers that make fine birds.

Aesop

(2,156)The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.

Osho

(2,157)Women need real moments of solitude and self-reflection to balance out how much of ourselves we give away.

Barbara de Angelis

(2,158)All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.

Martin Buber

(2,159)Motto for the bride and groom:

We are a work in progress with a lifetime contract.

Phyllis Koss

(2,160)Happy marriages begin when we marry the one we love, and they blossom when we love the one we marry.

Tom Mullen

(2,161)As I released my fears and unrealistic expectations, I started to really like and love my man for who he is—as a husband, father, and friend.

Renee Swope

(2,162)Marriage isn't a noun, it's a verb. It's not something you get, it's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day.

Barbara de Angelis

(2,163)My love for you spans over the lines of my past, present, and future. You are what I love remembering, what I love experiencing, and what I love looking forward to.

Steve Maraboli

(2,164)A strong marriage rarely has two strong people at the same time. It's a husband and wife who take turns being strong for each other in the moments when the other feels weak.

Ashley Willis

(2,165)To woman wants to be in submission to a man who isn't in submission to God.

T. D. Jakes

(2,166)Two are better than one because they have a good reward for their hard work.

Ecclesiastes 4:9

(2,167)There is nothing nobler or more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye keep house as husband and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends.

Homer

(2,168)To keep your marriage brimming, with love in the loving cup, whenever you're wrong, admit it; whenever you're right, shut up.