Motivational Quotes #2,201-2,250

(2,201)When we show kindness to those who will repay us, it's called 'networking.' When we show kindness with no thought of repayment, it's called 'love.'
"7 Laws of Love" by Dave Willis

(2,202)There comes a point in your life when you need to stop reading other people's books and write your own.
Albert Einstein

(2,203)Don't close the book when bad things happen in your life. Turn the page and write a new chapter.
Sheri Bessi Echer

(2,204)I know everything happens for a reason. But sometimes I wish I knew what that reason was.
Ao Haru Ride

(2,205)"She's seen the horrors of hell; she's endured the darkest of times. It made her hard. She now walks with the fearlessness of the wolf. She lives with the bravery of the lion. And acts with the fierceness of the dragon."
"Naked Truth" by Jordan Sarah Weatherhead

(2,206)Getting hurt is inevitable. You can never avoid it, but suffering from it, is always a choice.
Nova Rosa

(2,207)Dreams are like stars. You may never touch them but, if you follow them, they will lead you to your destiny.
Liam Payne

(2,208)Everyone wants to be the sun to lighten up someone's life, but why not be the moon to brighten in the darkest hour?
Unknown

(2,209)If people misunderstand you, do not worry. It is your voice that they hear, but what goes through their mind is their own thoughts.
Rumi

(2,210)The most destructive thing I've ever done was believe someone else's opinion of me.
Teal Blue Jay

(2,211)You only live once? False. You live every day. You only die once.
Unknown

(2,212)Of course I am not worried about intimidating men. The type of man who will be intimidated by me is exactly the type of man I have no interest in.
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

(2,213)Be a woman other women can trust. Have the courage to tell another woman directly when she has offended, hurt, or disappointed you. Successful women have a tribe of loyal and honest women behind them. Not haters. Not backstabbers or women who whisper behind their back. Be a woman who lifts other women.
Sophia A. Nelson

(2,214)She did not rise above, she grew within--sewing her seeds of light in the most sordid places. For where better to bloom her hope and beauty than amongst the darkness of the faithless, lost, and despairing.
Becca Lee

(2,215)If you want light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.
Guy Finley

(2,216)The only things you can take with you when you leave this world are the things you've packed inside your heart.
Susan Gale

(2,217)This is why I forgive, but I don't forget: When you forget someone, the forgiveness doesn't mean anything anymore.
Barry Lyga

(2,218)If you have been brutally broken, but still have the courage to be gentle to others, then you deserve a love deeper than the ocean itself.
Nikita Gill

(2,219)Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are too busy living our fears.
Les Brown

(2,220)The secret to living well and longer is: eat half, walk double, laugh triple, and love without measure.
Tibetan proverb