Motivational Quotes #3,701-3,750

(3,701) Which is the true nightmare, the horrific dream that you have in your sleep or the dissatisfied reality that awaits you when you wake.
Justin Alcala

(3,702) Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes...including you.
Anne Lamott

(3,703) I am a reader, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.
Unknown

(3,704) Writing a novel is like driving a car at night. You can only see as far as your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way.
E. L. Doctorow

(3,705) I want to stand as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of things you can't see from the center.
Player Piano, Kurt Vonnegut

(3,706) I will not stop. I will not slow down. I will not pull over to ask for directions. I will build the road that takes me where I want to be and I will drive, drive, drive. I will drive until the vehicle around me breaks down, fall apart and tumbles into useless debris...and then I will walk.
Shane Koyczan

(3,707) You've felt this way for far too long, waiting for a change to come. You know you're not the only one.
"One Day" by Kodaline

(3,708) The only meaningful thing we can offer one another is love. Not advice, not questions about our choices, not suggestions for the future, just love.
Carry On, Warrior, Glennon Melton

(3,709) You are brilliant at something. You may not even know what it is yet. You may doubt a talent that lives in you, but you are preposterously fantastic at something. If you haven't yet unearthed what makes you incredible then the only responsible course of action is to experiment. Try art, try science, try math. Try sports, try comedy, try cooking. Failure is not terrifying...never discovering yourself is. Try something.
Shane Koyczan

(3,710) I will love myself despite the ease with which I lean towards the opposite.
Shane Koyczan

(3,711) Sometimes it is the people no one can imagine anything of who do the things no one can imagine.
Alan Turing

(3,712) I used to think love was bound by numbers: first kisses, second dances, infinite heartbreaks. I used to think numbers outlasted the love itself, surviving in the dark corners of the demolished heart. I used to think love was heavy and hard....I don't think those things anymore.
Victor Benucci

(3,713) Jealousy is a form of hatred built upon insecurity.
Unknown

(3,714) You just use the future to escape the present.
Alaska Young, Looking for Alaska

(3,715) The most delightful surprise in life is to suddenly recognize your own worth.
Maxwell Maltz

(3,716) I don't mind the regret if I fail in an attempt to achieve my dreams. What I don't want to regret is not chasing those dreams.
Takagi Akito, Bakuman

(3,717) A simple smile could be the first-aid kit that someone has been looking for. If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can - do more. There will be bad days, times when the world weighs on you for so long it leaves you looking for an easy way out.
Shane Koyczan