Motivational Quotes #1,901-1,950

(1,901)If someone is gay and he searches for the Lord and has good will, who am I to judge?

Pope Francis

(1,902)To me, beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin. It's about knowing and accepting who you are.

Ellen DeGeneres (Comedian/Host)

(1,903)You are not a bad person because you are gay. You are you because you are you, and you were meant to be you, so be you proudly.

Tegan Quin

(1,904)You don't wake up one morning a bad person. It happens by a thousand tiny surrenders of self-respect to self-interest.

Robert Brault

(1,905)A mature person is one who doesn't think only in absolutes, who is able to be objective even when deeply stirred emotionally, who has learned that there is both good and bad in all people and in all things, and who walks humbly and deals charitably with the circumstances of life, knowing that in this world no one is all-knowing and therefore all of us need both love and charity.

Eleanor Roosevelt

(1,906)Homosexuality is found in over 450 species. Homophobia is found in only one. Which one seems unnatural now?

Unknown

(1,907)I think if you're confusing people, you're doing something different. And I love that.

Ashton Irwin (Artist)

(1,908)I want a girl who doesn't know she's beautiful, so I have an excuse to let her know that she is all the time.

Zayn Malik (Artist)

(1,909)Deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised.

Aragorn, Lord of the Rings

(1,910)If you ever expect life to be fair, you're in for a shocking disappointment. Life is what it is. Fair is something we made up.

Michael Treanor

(1,911)In the midst of chaos, there's also opportunity.

Sun Tzu

(1,912)Perception is real even when it's not a reality.

Edward de Bono

(1,913)An idea that's developed and put into action is more important than an idea that exists only as an idea.

Edward de Bono

(1,914)Your intellect may be confused, but your emotions will never lie to you.

Roger Ebert

(1,915)Happiness and freedom begin with a clear understanding of one principle. Some things are within your control. And some things are not.

Epictetus

(1,916)To rise above the conflicting desires of others, there must be no conflict about your own.

Stephen Richards

(1,917)Without conflict, there's no plot. Without hope, there's no story.

Cassandra Clare

(1,918)Pride is concerned with who is right. Humility is concerned with what is right.

Ezra Taft Benson

(1,919)Don't take anything personally. Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering.