Motivational Quotes #3,101-3,150

(3,101) I see my path but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it.
Rosalia de Castro

(3,102) Education is when you read the fine print. Experience is what you get if you don't.
Pete Seeger

(3,103) Sometimes you tell someone to never call you again, and then the phone rings and you hope it's them. It's the most twisted logic of all time.
John Mayer

(3,104) Make yourself so happy that when others look at you they become happy too.
Yogi Bhajan

(3,105) If you're lonely when you're alone, then you're in bad company.
Jean-Paul Sartre

(3,106) If you want to be a writer, you must do two things above all others: read a lot and write a lot. Read widely, and constantly work to refine and redefine your own work as you do so.
Stephen King

(3,107) If you want to achieve your dream you have to dream one.
Renuka Murmu

(3,108) People say impossible to let us know they are incapable.
Tim Fargo

(3,109) Language does not always have to wear a tie an lace-up shoes. The object of fiction isn't grammatical correctness but to make the reader welcome and ten to tell a story. You should strive to make the reader forget that he or she is reading a story at all.
Stephen King

(3,110) The habit of persistence is the habit of victory.
Herbert Kaufman

(3,111) If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.
H. G. Wells

(3,112) Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
Marcus Annaeus Seneca

(3,113) Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals.
Roy Bennett

(3,114) Great works are performed not by strength, but by perserverance.
Samuel Johnson

(3,115) Kindness is like snow - it beautifies everything it covers.
Kahul Gibran

(3,116) No one can go back and make a brand new start, my friend, but anyone can start from here and make a brand new end.
Dan Zadra

(3,117) Life reminds me of a big puzzle. You are constantly piecing it together each journey the lord takes you on, leading you to ultimate happiness in the end result of the picture the puzzle creates.
Larry Smith

(3,118) You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be.
Marianne Williamson

(3,119) Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.
Anton Chekhov

(3,120) We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect.
Anaïs Nin

(3,121) Courage is only the accumulation of small steps.
George Konrad

(3,122) People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
Dale Carnegie

(3,123) If you want something new, you have to stop doing something old.
Peter Drucker