Motivational Quotes #3,301-3,350

(3,301) Set goals that scare and excite you at the same time.
Samantha Nongera

(3,302) Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can do what others can't.
Unknown

(3,303) There's always a little truth behind every 'just kidding,' a little knowledge behind every 'I don't know,' a little emotion behind every 'I don't care, 'and a little pain behind every 'it's okay.'
Unknown

(3,304) Your age doesn't define your maturity. Your grades don't define your intellect. And rumors don't define who you are.
Unknown

(3,305) Strong people rarely have an easy past.
Unknown

(3,306) Never announce your moves before you make them. Move in silence and shock them with your success.
Unknown

(3,307) You ask of me to stop loving you - to forget you, but tell me - how does a wolf forget to howl at the moon?
Mansi

(3,308) Things forbidden have a secret charm.
Tacitus

(3,309) Reason and judgment are the qualities of a leader.
Tacitus

(3,310) A bad peace is worse than war.
Tacitus

(3,311) Viewed from a distance, everything is beautiful.
Tacitus

(3,312) War does not decide who is right but who is left.
George Bernard Shaw

(3,313) After all, the wrong road always leads somewhere.
George Bernard Shaw

(3,314) There is no love sincerer than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

(3,315) We accept the love we think we deserve.
Stephen Chbosky

(3,316) I've often said that there's no such thing as writer's block; the problem is idea block.
Jeffery Deaver

(3,317) I'm still learning to love the parts of me that no one claps for.
Rudy Francisco

(3,318) Kill the part of you that believes it can't survive without someone else.
"War Songs" by Sade Andria Zabala

(3,319) The dreamers are the saviors of the world.
James Allen

(3,320) The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.
"The Wolf of Wall Street"

(3,321) People who wonder if the glass is half empty or half full, miss the point. The glass is inevitable.
Unknown

(3,322) The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure.
Joseph Campbell

(3,323) The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.
Henry David Thoreau

(3,324) I don't dream at night, I dream all day; I dream for a living.
Stephen Spielberg

(3,325) Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.
John Ruskin

(3,326) I could either watch it happen or be part of it.
Elon Musk

(3,327) One day, you'll wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now.
Paulo Coelho

(3,328) Our doubts are our traitors.
William Shakespeare

(3,329) Without inspiration, the best powers of the mind remain dormant. There is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited by sparks.
Johann Gottfried von Herder

(3,330) I live to succeed, not to please you or anyone else.
Marilyn Monroe

(3,331) Don't take anything personally. Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering.
"The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom" by Don Miguel Ruiz

(3,332) You are so brave and quiet, I forget you are suffering.
"A Farewell to Arms" by Ernest Hemingway

(3,333) To me, the greatest pleasure of writing is not what it's about, but the inner music that the words take.
Truman Capote

(3,334) Isn't it funny how you can carry so much pain and torment with you, yet still have the desire and capacity to spread only love?
K. M.

(3,335) I believe in a future where the point of education is not to prepare you for another useless job, but for a life well lived.
Rutger Bregman

(3,336) There is one trait that marks the writer: He is always watching. It's a kind of trick of the mind and he is born with it.
Morley Callaghan

(3,337) You have no need to travel anywhere. Journey within yourself, enter a mine of rubies and bathe in the splendor of your own light.
Rumi

(3,338) The tiger and the lion may be more powerful, but the wolf does not perform in the circus.
Unknown

(3,339) Maybe, sometimes, it's easier to be mad at the people you trust because you know they'll always love you, no matter what.
"The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" by Ann Brashares

(3,340) Out of the clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulties lies opportunity.
Albert Einstein

(3,341) If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.
Noam Chomsky

(3,342) I think new writers are too worried that it has all been said before. Sure it has, but not by you.
Asha Dornfest

(3,343) You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.
Kahlil Gibran

(3,344) The meek may inherit the earth but at the moment it belongs to the conceited. Like me.
"City of Bones" by Cassandre Clare

(3,345) When I am with you, there is nowhere else I'd rather be. And I am a person who always wants to be somewhere else.
Unknown

(3,346) The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.
Michael Jackson

(3,347) Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing.
Unknown

(3,348) Work hard in silence. Let your success be the noise.
Unknown

(3,349) You shouldn't blindly accept a leader's advice. You've got to question leaders on occasion.
Richard Branson

(3,350) Integrity is doing the right thing even when no one is watching.
C. S. Lewis