Motivational Quotes #1,751-1,800

(1,751)For a star to be born, there is one thing that must happen: a gaseous nebula must collapse. So collapse. Crumble. This is not your destruction. This is your birth.

Unknown

(1,752)Today me will live in the moment unless it's unpleasant in which case me will eat a cookie.

Cookie Monster, Sesame Street

(1,753)Live your life like it's your second chance.

Salman Khan

(1,754)Do it now. Sometimes 'later' becomes 'never.'

Unknown

(1,755)Two things to remember in life:

"Take care of your thoughts when you are alone," and "Take care of your words when you are with people."

Unknown

(1,756)The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work.

Harry Golden

(1,757)Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.

Paulo Coelho

(1,758)Take care of yourself, be healthy, and always believe you can be successful in anything you truly want.

Alessandra Ambrosio

(1,759)People say that you're going the wrong way when it's simply a way of your own.

Angelina Jolie (Actress)

(1,760)With love, you should go ahead and take the risk of getting hurt because love is an amazing feeling.

Britney Spears (Artist)

(1,761)I don't believe you should make fun of anyone but yourself.

Cameron Diaz (Actress)

(1,762)Genius means little more than the faculty of perceiving in an unhabitual way.

William James

(1,763)From the totalitarian point of view, history is something to be created rather than learned.

George Orwell

(1,764)It's not the hours you put in your work that counts, it's the work you put in your hours.

Sam Ewig

(1,765)It's because modern education is so seldom inspired by a great hope that it so seldom achieves great results. The wish to preserve the past rather than the hope of creating the future that dominates the minds of those who control the teaching of the young.

Bertrand Russell

(1,766)I believe in the uncomprehensibility of God.

Honore de Balzacn

(1,767)When we're unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it's useless to seek it elsewhere.

Francois de la Rochefoucaula

(1,768)There are still normal people around, they just changed the definition of normal.

Michael Masukawa

(1,769)Fantasies are more than substitutes for unpleasant reality. They are also dress rehearsals and plans. All acts performed in the world begin in the imagination.