Motivational Quotes #601-650

(601)Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.

Mark Twain

(602)You don't stop laughing because you grow older. You grow older because you stop laughing.

Maurice Chevalier

(603)Where would you be without friends? The people to pick you up when you need lifting? We come from homes far from perfect, so you end up almost parent and sibling to your friends—your own chosen family. There's nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend. Nothing.

Jennifer Aniston

(604)One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.

Jim DeMint

(605)But now, being a parent, I go home and see my son and I forget about any mistake I ever made or the reason I'm upset. I get home and my son is smiling or he comes running to me. It has just made me grow as an individual and grow as a man.

LeBron James

(606)The depth of the love of parents for their children cannot be measured. It is like no other relationship. It exceeds concern for life itself. The love of a parent for a child is continuous and transcends heartbreak and disappointment.

James E. Faust

(607)If you raise your children to feel that they can accomplish any goal or task they decide upon, you will have succeeded as a parent and you will have given your children the greatest of all blessings.

Brian Tracy

(608)For me, already being part of a single parent household and knowing it was just me and my mom, you would wake up times and hope that the next day you'd be able to be alongside your mother because she was out trying to make sure that I was taken care of. But all I cared about was her being home.

LeBron James

(609)When you have children, you realize how easy it is to not see them fully, and perhaps miss all those early years. If you are not careful, you can be too absorbed in work, and they will be only too happy to tell you about it later. Being a parent is one of the greatest mindfulness practices of all.

Jon Kabat-Zinn

(610)Like every parent, when you start your family, your life completely changes, and you completely live for someone else. I find that the most extraordinary thing. Your life is handed over to someone else. From that moment on, they come first in every choice you make. It's the most wonderful thing.

Angelina Jolie

(611)I'm not a parenting expert. In fact, I'm not sure that I even believe in the idea of 'parenting experts.' I'm an engaged, imperfect parent and a passionate researcher. I'm an experienced mapmaker and a stumbling traveler. Like many of you, parenting is by far my boldest and most daring adventure.

Brene Brown

(612)It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.

E. E. Cummings

(613)Adolescents are not monsters. They are just people trying to learn how to make it among the adults in the world, who are probably not so sure themselves.

Virginia Satir

(614)If you just watch a teenager, you see a lot of uncertainty.

Jamie Lee Curtis