Motivational Quotes #351-400

(351)God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you for the days of doubt. For when I think I've lost my way. There are no words here left to say. It's true. God gave me you.

"God Gave Me You" by Blake Shelton

(352)Any fool can count the seeds in an apple. Only God can count all the apples in one seed.

Robert Schuller

(353)Music is my life. The lyrics are my story.

Unknown

(354)What is love? In Math, it's a problem. In History, it's a battle. In Science, it's a reaction. But in my heart, it's you.

TYGA

(355)Another thing you should've known: the problems in hand are lighter than at heart.

"Little Acorns" by The White Stripes

(356)Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got.

Robert Brault

(357)You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.

Unknown

(358)It's a wonderful thing, as time goes by, to be with someone who looks into your face, when you've gotten old, and still sees what you think you look like.

?

(359)Even the geniuses ask questions.

Tupac Shakur

(360)"Have I gone mad?"

"I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Alice in Wonderland

(361)Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith

(362)People think being alone makes you lonely, but I don't think that's true. Being surrounded by the wrong people is the loneliest thing in the world.

Kim Culbertson

(363)I like nonsense. It wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

Dr. Seuss

(364)We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we are curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

Walt Disney

(365)There comes a day when you realize turning the page is the best feeling in the world, because you realize there is so much more to the book than the page you were stuck on.

Zayn Malik

(366)I can always say that I will move on and let go but you know, it's never easy.

Unknown

(367)If you can do what you do best and be happy, you are further along in life than most people.

Leonardo DiCaprio

(368)I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.

Johnny Depp

(369)We should love, not fall in love because everything that falls gets broken.

Taylor Swift

(370)There are four questions of value in life. What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."