Motivational Quotes #2,701-2,750

(2,701) I will search the world to my heart's content to figure out who I am.
Aladdin, Magi/Labryinth of Magic

(2,702) The world is still filled with too many unreasonable things. I accept all those who will stand against such inequalities.
Sinbad, Magi/Labryinth of Magic

(2,703) The bonds we have with those close to us keep us connected always.
Aladdin, Magi/Labryinth of Magic

(2,704) By overcoming difficulties, life and this whole world can advance forward.
Aladdin, Magi/Labryinth of Magic

(2,705) Anyone should be able to do something great!
Cassim, Magi/Labryinth of Magic

(2,706) A woman must have money and a room of her own if she is to write fiction.
Virginia Woolf

(2,707) What happens is not as important as how you react to what happens.
Ellen Glasgow

(2,708) Life is basically a soap bubble. It rides on the wind, flying here and there. And before you realize it, pop! It's gone. When it's about to disappear, you think that you could've flown a bit higher. But by that time, it's already too late.
Gintoki, Gintama

(2,709) The world is not beautiful; and that, in a way, lends to a sort of beauty.
Kino, Kino no Tabi

(2,710) There is no such thing as perfect in this world. That may sound cliché, but it's the truth. The average person admires perfection and seeks to obtain it. But what's the point of achieving perfection? There is none. Nothing. Not s single thing. I spit on perfection! If something is perfect, then there is nothing left. There is no room for imagination, no place left for that person to gain additional knowledge or abilities.
Kurotsuchi Mayuri, Bleach

(2,711) When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable illness. No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom? No! It's when...they are forgotten.
Dr. Hiruluk, One Piece

(2,712) If the world is full of things we never wanted to know, is our only option to look away? You won't solve anything by looking away.
Natsume, Little Busters

(2,713) A peaceful everyday life hides its fragility. Fear and violence aren't just something in another world, completely unrelated to us. If a disaster happens, we can't change it. But as long as we small gears are linked together, we can keep moving forward, even if it's only one small step.
Natsume, Little Busters

(2,714) Anything can happen. No one ever thinks it will until it does. What will happen, happens. That's how the world is. The most important thing is not to let the tragedy defeat you. To believe that you can get through it.
Natsume, Little Busters

(2,715) No matter what happens, I'll survive. Or I'll make somebody sad.
Colonnello, Katekyo Hitman Reborn

(2,716) No feelings will come across to others if you don't put them into words.
Tomoyo, Card Captor Sakura

(2,717) Thank you. It's like your words are giving me an opportunity to change. The one who has the power to affect me is always you.
Sawako, Kimi ni Todoke