Motivational Quotes #2,801-2,850

(2,801) What is real? How do you define 'real'? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.
Morpheus

(2,802) There is nothing impossible to him who will try.
Alexander the Great

(2,803) You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.
Oscar Wilde

(2,804) Actions prove who someone is, words just prove who they pretend to be.
Unknown

(2,805) That's always seemed so ridiculous to me, that people want to be around someone because they're pretty. It's like picking your breakfast cereals based on color instead of taste.
John Green

(2,806) If you think you've blown God's plan for your life, rest in this: You, my beautiful friend, are not that powerful.
Lisa Bever

(2,807) Happiness is not a state to arrive at, rather, a manner of traveling.
Samuel Johnson

(2,808) When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark, look for stars.
Unknown

(2,809) The what-ifs and the should-haves will eat your brain.
John O'Callaghan

(2,810) The earlier you learn that you should focus on what you have, and not obsess about what you don't have, the happier you will be.
Amy Poehler

(2,811) The greatest power that a person possesses is the power to choose.
J. Martin Kohe

(2,812) In America, nobody say you have to keep the circumstances somebody else gives you.
Amy Tan

(2,813) Those who are happiest are those who do the most for others.
Booker T. Washington

(2,814) Each person must live their life as a model for others.
Rosa Parks

(2,815) Avoid people who convince you that you can achieve nothing. It's a mark of tiny people.
Mark Twain

(2,816) One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.
Henry Miller

(2,817) It's not the future that you're afraid of. It's repeating the past that makes you anxious.
Unknown

(2,818) Only do what your heart tells you.
Princess Diana

(2,819) Let us not be a society where 'honest in public' equals 'weird.'
Ze Frank

(2,820) What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Unknown

(2,821) Writing, to me, is simply thinking through my fingers.
Isaac Asimov

(2,822) There is no beauty without some strangeness.
Edgar Allen Poe

(2,823) No man steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man.
Heraclitus

(2,824) When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.
Yiddish proverb

(2,825) If you have learned to disagree without being disagreeable, then you have discovered the secret of getting along--whether it be business, family relations, or life itself.
Bernard Meltzer

(2,826) Deep inside us, we know what every family therapist knows: The problems between the parents become the problems within the children.
Roger Gould

(2,827) The family you come from isn't as important as the family you're going to have.
Ring Lardner

(2,828) Human beings are the only creatures on earth that allow their children to come back home.
Bill Cosby

(2,829) Yes, I'm very close to my family. And being that close to your family, I think you also struggle with how to become your own person.
Linda Cardellini

(2,830) Our relatives are ours by chance, but we can choose our friends.
Jacques Delille

(2,831) In times of change, learners inherit the earth while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists.
Eric Hoffer

(2,832) Never waste a minute thinking about people you don't like.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

(2,833) You're under no obligation to be the same person you were 5 minutes ago.
Alan Watts

(2,834) Time is what prevents everything from happening at once.
Albert Einstein

(2,835) One day you'lll wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted.
Paulo Coelho

(2,836) Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darknesses of other people.
Carl Jung

(2,837) Never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups.
George Carlin

(2,838) Your life will become better by making other lives better.
Will Smith

(2,839) Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.
Albert Camus

(2,840) There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box in your lap.
Kevin James

(2,841) Design is a funny word. Some people think design means how it looks. But of course, if you dig deeper, it's really how it works.
Steve Jobs

(2,842) Everybody knows how to raise children, except the people who have them.
P. J. O'Rourke

(2,843) Life is hard. After all, it kills you.
Katharine Hepburn

(2,844) I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her.
Rodney Dangerfield

(2,845) I'm not funny. What I am is brave.
Lucille Ball

(2,846) When we talk to God, we're praying. When God talks to us, we're schizophrenic.
Jane Wagner

(2,847) It's funny how you never think about the women you've had. It's always the ones who get away that you can't forget.
Chuck Palahniuk

(2,848) Life is funny and it is interesting how we make it as serious as possible.
Elisha Cuthbert

(2,849) If you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.
Khaul Gibran

(2,850) All men and women have an equal need for love. When these needs are not fulfilled, it is easy to have our feelings hurt, for which we blame our partner.
John Gray