Motivational Quotes #3,401-3,450

(3,401) I believ the risks I take are justified by the sheer love of the life I lead.
Charles Lindbergh

(3,402) Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it.
Sylvia Plath

(3,403) Success is not te key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
Albert Schweitzer

(3,404) Embrace your inner lunatic. Fun times guaranteed.
Derek Landy

(3,405) The way of the miracle-worker is to see human behavior as one of two things: either love, or a call for love.
Marianne Williamson

(3,406) Some people may hate you for bein different and not living by society's standards, but deep down, they wish they had the courage to do the same.
Kevin Hart

(3,407) I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
Unknown

(3,408) Embrace the glorious mess that you are.
Elizabeth Gilbert

(3,409) Tell the negative committee that meets inside your head to sit down and shut up.
Ann Bradford

(3,410) Don't deny yourself of the things you want, because what is denied, becomes strongly desired.
Unknown

(3,411) I do it because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said 'I couldn't.'
Unknown

(3,412) Be a pineapple:
Stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.
Unknown

(3,413) Don't call it a dream, call it a plan.
Unknown

(3,414) Happiness radiates like the fragrance from a flower and draws all good things towards you.
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

(3,415) To live a pure unselfish life, one must count nothing as one's own in the midst of abundance.
Buddha

(3,416) Your big opportunity may be right where you are now.
Napoleon Hill

(3,417) I'm never changing who I am.
"It's Time" by Imagine Dragons

(3,418) You don't have to defend or explain your decisions to anyone. It's your life. Live it without apologies.
Mandy Hale

(3,419) Words cut deeper than knives. A knife can be pulled out, but words are embedded in our soul.
Unknown

(3,420) If he accepts who you are, it doesn't matter if you're perfect for him or not. Rather, he may prefer you just the way you are now.
Tanaka, Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge

(3,421) Broadly speaking, there are two reasons a person feels the desire to teach something:
Either he wants to pass on his successes or he wants to pass on his failures.
Koro-sensei, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu

(3,422) Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.
F. Scott Fitzgerald

(3,423) All of our reasoning ends in surrender to feeling.
Blaise Pascal