Motivational Quotes #1,501-1,550

(1,501)We have two options, medically and emotionally: give up or fight like hell.

Lance Armstrong

(1,502)The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These people have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and a understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.

Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

(1,503)Some days there won't be a song in your heart. Sing anyway.

Emory Austin

(1,504)Oh, my friend, it's not what they take away from you that counts—it's what you do with what you have left.

Hubert Humphrey

(1,505)Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness, errors, and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds. It dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.

Anais Nin

(1,506) People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.

A true soul mate is probably the most important person you'll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever? Nah. Too painful. Soul mates, they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then leave.

A soul mates purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life, then introduce you to your spiritual master.

Elizabeth Gilbert

(1,507)To burn with desire and keep quiet about it is the greatest punishment we can bring on ourselves.

Unknown

(1,508) The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remain as your legacy.

Kalu Ndukwe Kalu

(1,509)Take your passion and make it happen.

Unknown

(1,510)Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best.

Tim Duncan

(1,511)Fools take a knife and stab people in the back. The wise take a knife, cut the cord, and free themselves from the fools.

Unknown

(1,512)Be curious, not judgmental.

Walt Whitman

(1,513)Once the mind is stretched by a new idea, it will never return to its original position.