Motivational Quotes #3,051-3,100

(3,051) Isolation is a way to know ourselves.
Franz Kafka

(3,052) Only a writer will hold conversations between people that don't exist. We don't talk to ourselves, we talk to the people we created from nothing.
Joseph Eastwood

(3,053) We acquire the strength we have overcome.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

(3,054) We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.
Abraham Lincoln

(3,055) Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
Kyle Chandler

(3,056) Good men must die, but death cannot kill their names.
Proverb

(3,057) We've been told that all good things must come to an end. Even things that feel permanent. Stuff that maybe we take for granted. Like this town. Or for me, my mom. So how tightly are we supposed to hold on to the stuff that we love? Really tightly? Or not at all? Should we be sad when they go away? Should we fight? Or is letting stuff we love go inevitable, like that old adage says?
Levi Hamrick, The Last Boy and Girl in the World

(3,058) Everyone was just killing time. But if all they did was kill time, time would end up killing them.
Gone, Albert Hillsborough

(3,059) Writing is an underestimated art. You are painting colorful images in people's minds by using words of black and white.
Unknown

(3,060) All difficult things have their origin in that which is easy, and great things in that which is small.
Lao Tzu

(3,061) Every great story on the planet happened when someone decided not to give up, but kept going no matter what.
Spryte Loriano

(3,062) The wisdom acquired with the passage of time is a useless gift unless you share it.
Esther Williams

(3,063) Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.
Napoleon Hill

(3,064) I was raised among books, making invisible friends in pages that seemed cast from dust and whose smell I carry on my hands to this day.
Carlos Ruiz Fafon

(3,065) All good books have one thing in common - they are truer than if they had really happened.
Ernest Hemingway

(3,066) Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid only of standing still.
Chinese proverb

(3,067) You can't get to courage without walking through vulnerability.
Brené Brown

(3,068) Freedom is what we do with what is done to us.
Jean-Paul Sartre

(3,069) We all need people who will give us feedback. That's how we improve.
Bill Gates

(3,070) Your silence gives consent.
Plato

(3,071) Life is a seducer. It seeks to get our attention and devotion.
Lolly Daskal