Motivational Quotes #1,601-1,650

(1,601)Sometimes when things are falling apart, they may be falling into place.

Unknown

(1,602)It can be pretty extraordinary what the force of your own will can accomplish.

Deaton, Teen Wolf

(1,603)The greatest relationship is the one you never expected to be in. The one that swept you off your feet and challenged every view you had.

Unknown

(1,604)Music can change the world because it can change people.

Bono

(1,605)You can do anything, but not everything.

David Allen

(1,606)Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Some girls are made of sarcasm, wine, and everything fine.

Unknown

(1,607)Ideology separates us. Dreams and anguish bring us together.

Eugene Ionesco

(1,608)The defects and faults of the mind are like wounds in the body; after all imaginable care has been taken to heal them up, still there will be a scar behind.

Francois de la Rochenfoucauld

(1,609)Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

Kahlil Gibran

(1,610)Some of the best lessons are learned from past mistakes. The error of the past is the wisdom of the future.

Dale Turner

(1,611)In order to learn the important lessons of life, one must, each day, surmount a fear.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

(1,612)There is no formula for success, except perhaps an unconditional acceptance of life and what it brings.

Arthur Rubinstein

(1,613)The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love, and to be greater than our suffering.

Ben Okri

(1,614)A woman must not depend on the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself.

Susan B. Anthony

(1,615)Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime.

Ernest Hemingway

(1,616)We all die. The goal isn't to live forever. The goal is to create something that will.

Chuck Palahniuk

(1,617)The past is our definition. We may strive with good reason to accept it, or to escape what is bad in it. But we will escape it only by adding something better to it.