Motivational Quotes #2,551-2,600

(2,551) Live your life. Take chances. Don't wait. Because right now is the oldest you've ever been and the youngest you'll be ever again.
Unknown

(2,552) Patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.
Joyce Meyer

(2,553) The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see.
Alexander K. Trenfor

(2,554) Wake up every morning with a thankful attitude. Expect something good to happen in your life today.
Joel Osteen

(2,555) I have a theory that as long as you have one good friend, one real friend, you can get through anything.
Dana Reinhardt

(2,556) Love yourself so much that when someone treats you wrong, you realize it.
Rena Rose

(2,557) Let go of the people who dull your shine, poison your spirit, and bring you drama. Cancel your subscription to their issues.
Steve Maraboli

(2,558) Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Unknown

(2,559) If the essence of my being has a smile to have appeared upon your face or a touch of joy within your heart, then in living, I have made my mark.
Thomas L. Odem Jr.

(2,560) You want to perform a miracle? Forgive yourself.
Rune Lazuli

(2,561) Life is so much simpler when you stop explaining yourself and just do what works for you.
Unknown

(2,562) Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine.
Elvis Presley

(2,563) The trouble is, you think you have time.
Buddha

(2,564) If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up.
Unknown

(2,565) Vulnerability is scary, but pure. In it you can find bravery.
Raquel Franco

(2,566) Don't be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.
Proverb

(2,567) Fear is the great extinguisher of dreams. Conversely, it can be your greatest mentor and source of motivation.
Paula Amato

(2,568) A great relationship is about two things: First, find out the similarities. Second, respect the differences.
Unknown

(2,569) Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.
Bruce Lee

(2,570) You have to dream before your dreams can come true.
A.P.J. Abdul Kalam

(2,571) Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.
Cicero

(2,572) Start every day with a smile and get it over with.
W.C. Fields

(2,573) Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes of which all men have some.
Charles Dickens

(2,574) If you don't have integrity, you have nothing. You can't buy it. You can have all the money in the world, but if you are not a moral and ethical person, you really have nothing.
Henry Kravis

(2,575) Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together.
Vincent Van Gogh

(2,576) Lost time is never found again.
Benjamin Franklin

(2,577) Problems are not stop signs. They are guidelines.
Robert H. Schuler

(2,578) Don't trust anyone who doesn't contradict themselves.
Holly Jane Cundiff

(2,579) You have a warrior's spirit to survive, a heart to embrace the universe, and eyes given as gifts from the sun.
Unknown

(2,580) The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
David Bowie

(2,581) I love it when people doubt me. It makes me work harder to prove them wrong.
Derek Jeter

(2,582) Take a few moments to go back in time and see how many days of the year you have used to love and be grateful. These are the days that count so multiply them.
Roxana Jones

(2,583) The process of change will enable the discovery of your true capabilities.
Estee 'The Coach' Levinson

(2,584) Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway.
John Wayne

(2,585) If you can quit, then quit. If you can't quit, you're a writer.
R.A. Salvatore

(2,586) Ego says, "Once everything falls into place, I'll feel peace." Spirit says, "Find your peace then everything else will fall into place."
Marianne Williamson

(2,587) Mindfulness isn't a trick or gimmick. It's being present in the moment. When I'm with you, I'm with you. Right now. No more and no less.
Will Schwalhe

(2,588) I have no idea how not to think.
Unknown

(2,589) I have this problem: I isolate myself, then become upset because I'm lonely.
Unknown

(2,590) Just because I can't explain the feelings causing my anxiety, doesn't make them less valid.
Lauren Elizabeth

(2,591) I'm exhausted from trying to be stronger than I feel.
Unknown

(2,592) Confession: Sometimes I get anxious because I don't feel anxious, which means I forgot what I was supposed to feel anxious about in the first place and that gives me anxiety.
Unknown

(2,593) This is one of the most frustrating things about having an anxiety disorder; Knowing as you're freaking out that there's no reason to be freaked out, but lacking the ability to shut the emotion down.
Unknown

(2,594) It's sad, actually, because my anxiety keeps me from enjoying things as much as I should at this age.
Amanda Seyfried

(2,595) I don't think anyone could ever criticize me more severely than the way I viciously criticize myself.
Unknown

(2,596) I don't think people understand how stressful it is imto explain what's going on kn your head when you don't even understand it yourself.
Unknown

(2,597) She had a very inconvenient heart. It always insisted on feeling things ever so deeply.
John Mark Green

(2,598) The place you are looking for is the place from which you are looking.
Mooji

(2,599) "...But every once in a while, you find someone who's iridescent. And when you do, nothing will ever compare."
"Flipped" by Wendelin Van Draneen

(2,600) Your worst enemy cannot harm you as much as your own unguarded thoughts.
Buddha