Motivational Quotes #2,651-2,700

(2,651) In every time, in every world, the strong polish their fangs while the weak polish their wisdom.
Sora, No Game No Life

(2,652) The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.
Elie Wiesel

(2,653) I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams

(2,654) If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
Mother Teresa

(2,655) Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be besten.
Neil Gaiman

(2,656) Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Lao Tzu

(2,657) Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
Dr. Seuss

(2,658) It's not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.
Charles Spurgeon

(2,659) Happiness is not something ready made. It comes with your actions.
Dalai Lama

(2,660) Be happy with what you have and are, be generous with both, and you won't have to hunt for happiness.
William E. Gladstone

(2,661) Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.
Theodore Roosevelt

(2,662) Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.
Henry Ford

(2,663) Weather forecast for tonight: dark.
George Carlin

(2,664) Creativity takes courage.
Henri Matisse

(2,665) Those who cannot be a good follower, cannot be a good leader.
Aristotle

(2,666) A true friend has seen you smile or laugh, but still knows your soul is weeping.
Unknown

(2,667) I am a question to the world, not an answer to be heard.
Unknown

(2,668) Everything in my life changes, but the world stays the same.
Clary Fray, The Mortal Instruments

(2,669) Fear is worthless. It stops you when you need to keep moving most. And it only exists inside your head. You can hate yourself for being scared but that's still letting it control your life.
Alexandra Bracken

(2,670) For every dark night, there is a brighter day.
Unknown

(2,671) My favorite kind of pain is in my stomach when my friends make me laugh too hard.
Unknown

(2,672) It's sad to think how many amazing people are living every day hating themselves.
Unknown

(2,673) Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.
Unknown