Motivational Quotes #801-850

(801)You marry somebody; you love everything about them. You grow to learn about them. You never learn everything.

Chris Daughtry

(802)So many people prefer to live in drama because it's comfortable. It's like someone staying in a bad marriage or relationship—it's actually easier to stay because they know what to expect every day, versus leaving and not knowing what to expect.

Ellen DeGeneres

(803)Sometimes you can't see yourself clearly until you see yourself through the eyes of others.

Ellen DeGeneres

(804)It's our challenges and obstacles that give us layers of depth and make us interesting. Are they fun when they happen? No. But they are what makes us unique. And that's what I know for sure...I think.

Ellen DeGeneres

(805)I get those fleeting, beautiful moments of inner peace and stillness—and the other 23 hours and 45 minutes of the day, I'm a human trying to make it through in this world.

Ellen DeGeneres

(806)Mom always tells me to celebrate everyone's uniqueness. I like the way that sounds.

Hilary Duff

(807)I've never met a genius. A genius to me is someone who does well at something he hates. Anybody can do well at something he loves—it's just a question of finding the subject.

Clint Eastwood

(808)The three essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are:

Hard work, stick-to-itiveness, and common sense.

Thomas A. Edison

(809)Restlessness is discontent and discontent is the first necessity of progress. Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I will show you a failure.

Thomas A. Edison

(810)To have a great idea, have a lot of them.

Thomas A. Edison

(811)To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

(812)Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

(813)Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

*(814)To be great is to be misunderstood.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

(815)Make yourself necessary to somebody.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

(816)If you have an opportunity to use your voice use it.

Samuel L. Jackson

(817)Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.

Mick Jagger

(818)Music has healing power. It has the ability to take people out of themselves for a few hours.

Elton John

(819)Anytime I feel lost, I pull out a map and stare. I stare until I have reminded myself that life is a giant adventure, so much to do, to see.