Motivational Quotes #3,601-3,650

(3,601) Don't look for society to give you permission to be yourself.
Steve Maraboli

(3,602) I think the best advice I give is to try not to write. Try not to overwrite. Try not to make it sound too good. Just use your own voice. Use your own style of putting it down.
Elmore Leonard

(3,603) My goal is to create a life that I don't need a vacation from.
Unknown

(3,604) Keep your face to the sun and you will never see the shadows.
Helen Keller

(3,605) Dreams absolutely come true, but they take time, dedication and patience.
Jacksepticeye, YouTuber

*Thought of your username/profile pic as I was typing this ImagineJackOnIce lol!

(3,606) However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light.
Stanley Kubrick

(3,607) The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it but that it is too low and we reach it.
Michelangelo (not the ninja turtle, the other one)

(3,608) A great writer reveals the truth, even when he or she does not wish to.
Tom Bissell

(3,609) The hours between 12 am and 6 am have a funny habit of making you feel like you're either on top of the world, or under it.
The Hours Between, Beau Taplin

(3,610) It's not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is only because we do not dare that they are difficult.
Seneca

(3,611) If someone shows you their true colors, don't try to repaint them.
Unknown

(3,612) The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing that you will make one.
Elbert Hubbard

(3,613) To myself I am only a child playing on a beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me.
Isaac Newton

(3,614) There are things people can't accept, even if they understand them.
Athrun Zala, Gundam SEED

(3,615) The only thing you can change about the past is how you feel about it in the present.
Lockon Stratos, Gundam OO

(3,616) Before the truth sets you free, it tends to make you miserable.
Richard Rohr

(3,617) It's okay to lose yourself for a little while; in books, in music, art. Let yourself get lost.
Unknown

(3,618) No matter how long you stare at them, you won't be able to see the stars of the past.
Amber, Darker Than Black

(3,619) There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self.
Ernest Hemingway

(3,620) You have this one life. How do you wanna spend it? Apologizing? Regretting? Questioning? Hating yourself? Dieting? Running after people who don't see you? Be brave. Believe in yourself. Do what feels good. Take risks. You have this one life. Make yourself proud.
Unknown