Motivational Quotes #951-1,000

(951)I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'

Muhammad Ali

(952)We cannot cure the world of sorrows but we can choose to live in joy.

Joseph Campbell

(953)We must be willing to let go of the life we've planned, so as to have to life that is waiting for us.

Joseph Campbell

(954)Think like a man of action, and act like a man of thought.

Henri L. Bergson

(955)We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

Dr. Seuss

(956)It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness.

Lucius Annaeus Seneca

(957)Unless you puke, faint, or die, keep going.

Jillian Michaels

(958)There is no path to happiness; happiness is the path.

Buddha

(959)When you have to make a hard decision, flip a coin. Why? Because when that coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you're hoping for.

Unknown

*(960)A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright

(961)The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.

Bob Marley

(962)Kid, if you need booze or drugs to enjoy your life to the fullest, then you're doing it wrong.

Robin Williams

(963)The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.

Bob Marley

(964)Everyone you meet comes with baggage. Find someone who loves you enough to help you unpack.

Unknown

(965)If plan A fails, remember that you have 25 letters left.

Unknown

(966)Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music.

George Carlin

(967)We have to be continually jumping off cliffs and developing our wings on the way down.

Kurt Vonnegut

(968)When nothing goes right, go left.

Unknown

(969)To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.

Winston Churchill

(970)The chief cause of unhappiness is trading what you want most for what you want right now.

Zig Ziglar

(971)It's better to be absolutely ridiculous than ridiculously boring.

Marilyn Monroe