Motivational Quotes #3,851-3,900

(3,851) Never regret being a good person to the wrong people. Your behavior says everything about you, and their behavior says enough about them.
Unknown

(3,852) If they respect you, respect them. If they disrespect you, still respect them. Do not allow the actions of others to decrease your good manners, because represent yourself, not others.
Unknown

(3,853) Travel and tell no one. Live a true love story and tell no one. Live happily and tell no one. People ruin beautiful things.
Kahlil Gibran

(3,854) It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows.
Epictetus

(3,855) The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

(3,856) I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against.
Malcolm X

(3,857) If you are willing to do more than you are paid to do, eventually you will be paid to do more than you do.
Unknown

(3,858) Whenever you see a successful person, you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.
Vaibhav Shah

(3,859) The number one reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors.
Napoleon Hill

(3,860) Much of the stress that people feel doesn't come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they've started.
David Allen

(3,861) Success at the highest level comes down to one question: Can you decide that your happiness can come from someone else's success?
Bill Walton

(3,862) Happiness is where we find it, but very rarely where we seek it.
J. Petit Senn

(3,863) To be content means that you realize you contain what you seek.
Alan Cohen

(3,864) The mark of a great man is one who knows when to set aside the important things in order to accomplish the vital ones.
Brandon Sanderson

(3,865) You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you're not passionate enough from the start, you'll never stick it out.
Steve Jobs

(3,866) Being responsible sometimes means pissing people off.
Colin Powell

(3,867) You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.
Nancy Solomon

(3,868) When you put together deep knowledge about a subject that intensely matters to you, charisma happens. You gain courage to share your passion, and when you do that, folks follow.
Jerry Porras

(3,869) The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
Walt Disney

(3,870) If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don't have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
Steve Jobs

(3,871) Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
Og Mandino

(3,872) Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
Helen Keller