Motivational Quotes #3,901-3,950

(3,901) I think the most beautiful thing you could ever experience is finding someone who wants your all, even if your all is a mess.
Nomoreus

(3,902) Courage is not having the strength to go on, it's going on when you don't have the strength.
Theodore Roosevelt

(3,903) It's okay if you fall down and lose your spark. Just make sure that when you get back up, you rise as the whole damn fire.
Colette Werden

(3,904) The miracle of gratitude that it shifts your perception to such an extent that it changes the world you see.
Robert Holden

(3,905) Be thankful for the bad things in your life. They open your eyes to see the good things you weren't paying attention to before.
Unknown

(3,906) It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.
Charles Spurgeon

(3,907) Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.
Unknown

(3,908) There's no advantage in hurrying through life.
Shikamaru Nara, Naruto

(3,909) Time constrains. Sharpen the mind.
F. Scott Fitzgerald

(3,910) Give what you have. To someone, it may be better than you dare to think.
Henry Longfellow

(3,911) The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little.
Franklin Roosevelt

(3,912) Can you remember who you were, before the world told you who you should be?
Charles Bukowski

(3,913) Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.
Sylvia Plath

(3,914) Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist.
Stephen Hawking

(3,915) I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Sarah Williams

(3,916) Knowledge is learning something every day. Wisdom is letting go of something every day.
Zen proverb

(3,917) You are what you do, not what you say you'll do.
Carl Jung

(3,918) The antidote for fifty enemies is one friend.
Aristotle

(3,919) The secret of having it all is believing you already do.
Unknown

(3,920) If we remembered every day that we could lose someone at any moment, we would love them more fiercely and freely, and without fear - not because there is nothing to lose, but because everything can always be lost.
Unknown

(3,921) If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.
W. C. Fields

(3,922) I think it's important to realize you can miss something, but not want it back.
Paulo Coelho