Motivational Quotes #2,751-2,800

(2,751) Be more concerned with your character than your reputation.
Unknown

(2,752) We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.
Carlos Castaneda

(2,753) It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.
William Shakespeare

(2,754) The beauty of collaboration between generations is that we combine strength with wisdom--a surefire way to accomplish more.
Brett Harris

(2,755) Charisma is not just saying hello. It's dropping what you are doing to say hello.
Robert Brault

(2,756) The only thing worse rhan being blind is having sight but no vision.
Helen Keller

(2,757) Chase the vision, not the money; the money will end up following you.
Tony Hsieh

(2,758) You don't want to look like your heroes, you want to see like your heroes.
Austin Kleon

(2,759) Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.
Wayne Dyer

(2,760) Action is the foundational key to all success.
Pablo Picasso

(2,761) Champions behave like champions before they are champions.
Bill Walsh

(2,762) A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
Henry Ford

(2,763) Not till we are lost do we begin to find ourselves.
Henry David Thoreau

(2,764) Art is not what you see but what you make others see.
Edgar Degas

(2,765) Everything you can imagine is real.
Pablo Picasso

(2,766) Experience is a great advantage. The problem is that when you get the experience, you're too damned old to do anything about it.
Jimmy Connors

(2,767) There are many paths to the top of the mountain, but the view is always the same.
Chinese proverb

(2,768) Here's the thing: The book that will most change your life is the book you write.
Seth Godin

(2,769) There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
Beverly Sills

(2,770) Once we face our vulnerabilities with open awareness, can we then transform them into infinite capabilities.
Angela Porisky

(2,771) If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
Haruki Murakami

(2,772) The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts.
Marcus Aurelius

(2,773) Re-examine all you have been told. Dismiss what insults your soul.
Walt Whitman

(2,774) Let no man pull you low enough to hate him.
MLK Jr.

(2,775) We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
Oscar Wilde

(2,776) For things to reveal themselves to us, we need to be ready to abandon our views about them.
Thich Nhat Hanh

(2,777) We all end in the ocean. We all start in the streams. We're all carried along by the river of dreams.
Billy Joel

(2,778) Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.
Salvador Dali

(2,779) The power of imagination makes us infinite.
John Muir

(2,780) Pain is something to master, not to wallow in.
Anais Nin

(2,781) You just have to trust your own madness.
Clive Barker

(2,782) Turn your face stubbornly to the light and keep it there.
Elizabeth Gilbert

(2,783) These are the days that must happen to you.
Walt Whitman

(2,784) I like the sea; we understand each other. It is always yearning for something it cannot have, and so am I.
Greta Garbo

(2,785) Have the passion, take the action, and the magic will happen.
Bar Refaeli

(2,786) The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown Jr.

(2,787) Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth.
Chuck Norris

(2,788) Only when the last tree has died, the last river been poisoned, and the last fish been caught, will we realize we cannot eat money.
Cree Indian proverb

(2,789) You must be prepared to work always without applause.
Ernest Hemingway

(2,790) Maybe it won't work out. But maybe seeing if it does will be the best adventure ever.
Unknown

(2,791) Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear.
Camus

(2,792) God answers all prayers. Sometimes the answer is no.
Kirk Douglas

(2,793) If the only prayer you sad was 'thank you,' that would be enough.
Meister Eckhart

(2,794) Remind yourself that you cannot fail at being yourself.
Wayne Dyer

(2,795) Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainty.
Erich Fromm

(2,796) Work until you no longer have to introduce yourself.
Unknown

(2,797) I am not a saint, unless you think of a saint as a sinner who keeps on trying.
Nelson Mandela

(2,798) There are two ways to get enough: One is to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.
G. K. Chesterton

(2,799) Every minute spent worrying about 'the way things were' is a moment stolen from creating the way things can be.
Robin Sharma

(2,800) Skill to do comes of doing.
Ralph Waldo Emerson