Motivational Quotes #3,151-3,200

(3,151) We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve such beauty.
Maya Angelou

(3,152) My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure.
Abraham Lincoln

(3,153) Don't miss out on something that could be amazing just because it might be challenging.
Sherri Bishop

(3,154) We always have a choice. The problem is we are afraid we might make the wrong choice. Don't forget that doing nothing is still a choice, and that is the one that keeps us stuck.
Unknown

(3,155) The brave may not live forever, but the cautious don't live at all.
Anissa R.

(3,156) Everyone who is successful must have dreamed of something.
American Indian proverb

(3,157) Never interrupt someone doing what you said couldn't be done.
Amelia Earhart

(3,158) There's too much talking in social media and too little listening and learning.
Brian Solis

(3,159) It's better to cry than to be angry because anger hurts others, while tears flow silently through the soul and cleanses the heart.
Pope John Paul II

(3,160) It's all about finding the calm in the chaos.
Donna Karan

(3,161) In dreams, we enter a world that is entirely our own.
Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter

(3,162) I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.
Arthur Rubinstein

(3,163) All the effort in the world won't matter if you're not inspired.
Chuck Palahniuk

(3,164) Sometimes you win, and sometimes you learn.
Robert Kiyosaki

(3,165) Being on the edge isn't as safe, but the view is better.
Ricky Gervais

(3,166) There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
Oscar Levant

(3,167) Is there anyone so wise as to learn by the experience of others?
Voltaire

(3,168) Grown ups are just kids with wrinkles.
Unknown

(3,169) I often think that the night is more alive and richly colored than the day.
Vincent van Gogh

(3,170) During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.
George Orwell

(3,171) Free yourself from the people who cause you drama and poison your soul. You know who they are...the first ones you thought of when you read this. They have to go.
Steve Maraboli

(3,172) Careers, like rockets, don't always take off on schedule. The key is to keep working the engines.
Gary Sinise

(3,173) Happiness always looks small when you hold it in your hands, but let it go and you'll learn how big and precious it is.
Maxim Gorky

(3,174) Real love doesn't meet you at your best, it meets you in your mess.
J. S. Park

(3,175) It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
Aristotle

(3,176) When a man no longer confuses himself with the definition of himself that others have given him, he is at once universal and unique.
Alan Watts

(3,177) Those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace.
Buddha

(3,178) The bravest sight in the world is to see a great man struggling against adversity.
Seneca

(3,179) It doesn't make sense to hire smart people and tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do.
Steve Jobs

(3,180) What is permissable is not always honorable.
Cicero

(3,181) A crown is a hat that merely lets the rain in.
Frederick the Great

(3,182) It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.
Robert H. Schuller

(3,183) When you start suppressing feelings at a early age, it hurts you down the road. Full expression of anger and pain is very important.
Andrew Shue

(3,184) Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
Karim Seddiki

(3,185) I am thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn't have stumbled across my strength.
Unknown

(3,186) You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean, if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
Ghandi

(3,187) Old ways won't open new doors.
Unknown

(3,188) You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your tricks of war.
Napoleon Bonaparte

(3,189) Don't take my kindness for weakness. The beast in me is sleeping, not dead.
Unknown

(3,190) Stop breaking your own heart for someone who isn't even fighting to keep yours in one piece.
"Dilemma: The Quote Book" by M. Sosa

(3,191) A true piece of writing is a dangerous thing. It can change your life.
Tobias Wolff

(3,192) When you can tell your story and it doesn't make you cry, you know you have healed.
Unknown

(3,193) People fear death even more than they fear pain. It's strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death the pain is over.
Jim Morrison

(3,194) I have always liked quiet people. You never know if they're simply dancing a daydream or if they're carrying the weight of the world.
Unknown

(3,195) Real success always contains an unseen essential of deep spirituality.
Bryant H. McGill

(3,196) In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks.
John Muir

(3,197) Every man builds his world in his own image. He has the power to choose, but no power to escape the necessity of choice.
Ayn Rand

(3,198) Isn't life a series of images that change themselves as they repeat?
Andy Warhol

(3,199) Chance corrects us of many faults that reason would not know how to correct.
Francois de la Rochefoucauld

(3,200) Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.
Anthony Brandt