Motivational Quotes #751-800

(751)Days come and go, but my feelings for you are forever.

"Forever" by Papa Roach

(752)Confidence is that feeling by which the mind embarks in great and honorable courses with a sure hope and trust in itself.

Marcus Tullius Cicero

(753)When you're young, you're always wondering when you're actually going to feel like a grownup. And I think you probably fear it, in a sense, too. There's a danger to feeling like an adult...like this whimsical kid in you is going to die or something. And then all of a sudden, one day you kind of feel like an adult and it's really nice.

Drew Barrymore

(754)I guess if you have an original take on life, or something about you is original, you don't have to study people who came before you. You just have a gut feeling inside, an instinct that tells you what's right for you, and you can't do it in any other way.

Barbra Streisand

(755)Even the best fall down sometimes. Even the wrong words seem to rhyme. Out of the doubt that fills my mind, I somehow find, you and I collide.

"Collide" by Howie Day

(756)Hope is the feeling that the feeling you have isn't permanent.

Jean Kerr

(757)I think the key to happiness is allowing ourselves not to feel bad or guilty for feeling it, and letting it be contagious. And to not be dependent on other people to create your own happiness.

Brittany Murphy

(758)I don't care who you are, everyone has been through it—that feeling where you'd like to be someone else.

Eliza Dushku

(759)Sometimes feeling overwhelmed is part of what it means to be a Christian. You can't bear somebody else's burden unless you are taking something of their load and it's weighing you down a little bit.

Kevin DeYoung

(760)There are two rules I've always tried to live by: turn left, if you're supposed to turn right; go through any door that you're not supposed to enter. It's the only way to fight your way through to any kind of authentic feeling in a world beset by fakery.

Malcolm Mclaren

(761)Follow your heart's truth with no need for personal gain other than the feeling produced when doing what you truly love.

Keke Palmer

(762)It's always been my feeling that God lends you your children until they're about eighteen years old. If you haven't made your points with them by then, it's too late.

Betty Ford

(763)I struggled with feeling confident for a long time, but I think it's important to be strong and not compromise for anyone or a relationship—I'm drawn to that.

Hunter Hayes

(764)When I was being honest with myself, I had to own that there was something about me that was drawing an energy in my life that left me feeling underserved and unfulfilled. I decided to grow. I decided to purge myself of anyone and anything that was not full of goodness, serving me or making me happy.

Niecy Nash

(765)If you have a feeling—vision of the thing—as long as you're very firmly anchored in your knowledge of that thing, and you can see it with your eyes closed, you can keep correcting your actions...It's not a question of holding on to every little detail, but of holding onto the feeling.