Motivational Quotes #3,201-3,250

(3,201) If the wind will not serve, take to the oars.
Latin proverb

(3,202) You know your own limits.
Dayanara Olguin

(3,203) There is no greater folly in this world than for a man to despair.
Miguel de Cervantes

(3,204) Even though most apples don't fall far from the tree, some apples just never fall off the tree.
Victor Aragón Jr

(3,205) Pain doesn't just show up in our lives for no reason. It's a sign that something in our lives needs to change.
Unknown

(3,206) Forget it enough to get over it. Remember it enough so it doesn't happen again.
Unknown

(3,207) Be selective in your battles for sometimes peace is better than being right.
Unknown

(3,208) I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
Ghandi

(3,209) Sometimes the most important person in your life needs to be you.
John Maurer

(3,210) Most people need love and acceptance a lot more than they need advice.
Bob Goff

(3,211) Good people are like candles; they burn themselves to give others light.
Unknown

(3,212) Roses aren't always red and violets aren't exactly blue.

The society that we live in never seem to speak the truth.

Smiles aren't always happy and frowns aren't always upset.

People judge too quickly and our feelings are what they forget.
Unknown

(3,213) Concentrate on what you do well, and do it better than anyone else.
John Schnatter

(3,214) Be decisive. Right or wrong, make a decision. The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who couldn't make a decision.
Unknown

(3,215) Here we are, trapped in the amber of the moment. There is no why.
Kurt Vonnegut

(3,216) The more we study, the more we discover our ignorance.
Percy Shelley

(3,217) Books must be read as deliberately and reservedly as they were written.
Henry David Thoreau

(3,218) Do we need more time? Or do we need to be more disciplined with the time we have?
Kerry Johnson

(3,219) Never confuse the truth with the opinion of the masses.
Laurence Fishburne

(3,220) If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago today.
Joseph Cossman

(3,221) I don't think there is a proper way to celebrate something which makes you happy.
Matthew Oliphant

(3,222) People will kill you over time, and how they kill you is with tiny, harmless phrases like: Be Realistic.
Dylan Moran