Motivational Quotes #2,951-3,000

(2,951) Human beings as a whole cannot be good for long before the bad creeps back in and poison us again.
Unknown

(2,952) Life has a way of testing a person's will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen at once.
Paulo Coelho

(2,953) It's not because things are difficult that we dare not venture. It's because we dare not venture that they are difficult.
Lucius Anneaus Seneca

(2,954) Love is the gift that multiplies when given.
Susan Winter

(2,955) A sin confessed is half forgiven.
Proverb

(2,956) Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune; but great minds rise above them.
Washington Irving

(2,957) The key to successful leadership today is influence, not authority.
Kenneth Blanchard

(2,958) Cherish those who seek but beware of those who find it.
Voltaire

(2,959) I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
Plato

(2,960) Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.
William Shakespeare

(2,961) Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy. No person will make you happy unless you decide to be happy. Your happiness will not come to you. It can only come from you.
Ralph Marston

(2,962) The only things that really matter in this world are the relationships you have with the people you love, and the meaningful things that you do.
James Altucher

(2,963) Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Soceity's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our sould when we look the other way.
MLK Jr.

(2,964) when we reveal ourselves to our partner and find that this brings healing rather than harm, we make an important discovery - that intimate relationship can provide a sanctuary from the world of facades, a sacred place where we can be ourselves, as we are...This kind of unmasking - speaking our truth, sharing our inner struggles, and revealing our raw edges - is sacred activity, which allows two souls to meet and touch more deeply.
John Welwood

(2,965) A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on its own wings. Always believe in yourself.
Unknown

(2,966) Don't feel sorry for yourself if you have chosen the wrong road. Turn around.
Edgar Cayce

(2,967) If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough.
Mario Andretti

(2,968) It's the hardest thing in the world to accept a 'little' success and leave it that way.
Marlon Brando

(2,969) No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you're still way ahead of anyone who isn't trying.
Tony Robbins