Motivational Quotes #1,351-1,400

(1,351)When you are grateful-when you can see what you have—you unlock blessings to flow in your life.

Suze Orman

(1,352)If you suffer, thank God. It is a sure sign that you are alive.

Elbert Hubbard

(1,353)Sometimes we need to remind ourselves that thankfulness is indeed a virtue.

William Bennett

(1,354)A single grateful thought toward Heaven is the most perfect prayer.

Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

(1,355)I have nothing to ask for, thanks to God. Everything I have, God has given me.

Mariano Rivera

(1,356)No matter how busy you are, you must take time to make the other person feel important.

Mary Kay Ash

(1,357)If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.

Bruce Lee

(1,358)The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.

Albert Einstein

(1,359)Time you enjoy was not wasted.

John Lennon

(1,360)Let him who would enjoy a good future waste none of his present.

Roger Babson

(1,361)Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain'tgoin' away.

Elvis Presley

(1,362)Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still.

Dorothea Lange

(1,363)All great achievements require time.

Maya Angelou

(1,364)In order to succeed you must fail, so that you know what not to do the next time.

Anthony J. D'Angelo

(1,365)Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages.

Terry Pratchett

(1,366)Nothing is a waste of time is you use the experience wisely.

Auguste Rodin

(1,367)Every great film should seem new every time you see it.

Roger Ebert

(1,368)Unconditional love is an illogical notion...but such a great and powerful one.

A.J. Jacobs

(1,369)Trust your hunches. They're usually based on facts filed away just below the conscious level.

Joyce Brothers

(1,370)You must trust and believe in people or life becomes impossible.

Anton Chekhov

(1,371)Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.

Thomas Jefferson

(1,372)In a time of universal deceit—telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

(1,373)Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.

Albert Einstein

(1,374)The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

Oscar Wilde

(1,375)The pursuit of truth will set you free; even if you never catch up with it.

Clarence Darrow

(1,376)But the attitude of faith is to let go, and become open to truth, whatever it might turn out to be.

Alan Watts

(1,377)The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it.

Norman Schwarzkopf

(1,378)You never find yourself until you face the truth.

Pearl Bailey

(1,379)Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.

John F. Kennedy

(1,380)War does not determine who is right—only who is left.

Bertrand Russell

(1,381)It is well that war is so terrible, otherwise we should grow too fond of it.

Robert E. Lee

(1,382)Those who are at war with others are not at peace with themselves.

William Hazlitt

(1,383)The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.

Walt Disney

(1,384)The way you see people is the way you treat them, and the way you treat them is what they become.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

(1,385)Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is enlightenment.

Lao Tzu

(1,386)Wise sayings often fall on barren ground, but a kind word is never thrown away.

Arthur Helps

(1,387)It is better to risk starving to death than surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what's left?

Jim Carrey

(1,388)The motto of chivalry is also the motto of wisdom; to serve all, but love only one.

Honore de Balzac

(1,389)Always keep an open mind and a compassionate heart.

Phil Jackson

(1,390)The smallest deed is better than the greatest intention.

John Burroughs

(1,391)Wise men make more opportunities than they find.

Francis Bacon

(1,392)You can't sweep other people off their feet, if you can't be swept off your own.

Clarence Day

(1,393)Life is a traveling to the edge of knowledge, then a leap taken.

D. H. Lawrence

(1,394)Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Sylvia Plath

(1,395)The future has already arrived. It's just not evenly distributed yet.

William Gibson

(1,396)Surround yourself with people who are only going to lift you higher.

Unknown

(1,397)We are all just ordinary people, dreaming of doing something extraordinary.

Dianne McGrath

(1,398)Risks must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Leo Buscaglia

(1,399)We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.

Abraham Lincoln

(1,400)Worship is simply giving God his breath back.

Lou Giglio